That Grape Juice: Top 5 names to replace Tamar on The Real

Started by Sharon., May 23, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 23, 2016, 12:43:28 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 23, 2016, 12:19:46 PMNene is more of a The View gorl

They need to add her and send Raven to The Real
you clearly don't watch either of these shows because Nene is definitely not articulate enough or smart enough for that show. Raven is slaying on The View

bye
s

Raven. That you?

H.#.G.*.Z

Paco

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

I just read this list to my friend (who isn't a Brandy fan) say this show would be beneath her.  :kii:

Sovereign.

And Countess replacing Loni isn't far fetched.  She's actually funny. Quite naturally & likeable. Countess >

Real

Are yall switching Countess for Loni cuz she's......plus size? lol

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 23, 2016, 02:37:58 PM
!!!!!!!

There's a damn free spot open and I've seen NO Countess for Tamar suggestions 😂😂

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Don Draper on May 23, 2016, 02:37:58 PM
sdddddddsssdd
We just need to fill the plus size quota, let's not go all willy nilly with the big girls
:calmdownsis:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Djdnd
F
F
C

C
V

H
H
aannxjXNDBNXBDJDJDJCC
C

C
C
C
C

CUCUCJJCHCJJJJJJ

Sovereign.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 11:56:38 AM
Brandy aint too big to have a fckn daytime talk show on FOX :dead:

And that ain't what we said.  We she's too sophisticated & well known than the girls on the panelist.  Pay attention.

Hence her getting her own talk show on FOX.   :feelinmyself:

yummy

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 23, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
I never really had an issue with Loni until I saw that Wendy interview. She was such a loud, try hard mess, and she wasn't funny at all. I used to love Loni on 'Chelsea Lately' and those countdown specials on VH1.

I forgot about those I Love The 70s/80s shows  :dead: