That Grape Juice: Top 5 names to replace Tamar on The Real

Started by Sharon., May 23, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

THAT'S where she's from

for the life of me I've been trine figure the shit out :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 23, 2016, 02:46:16 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 23, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
I never really had an issue with Loni until I saw that Wendy interview. She was such a loud, try hard mess, and she wasn't funny at all. I used to love Loni on 'Chelsea Lately' and those countdown specials on VH1.

I forgot about those I Love The 70s/80s shows  :dead:

They need to bring those back.

Ack

Vh1 their countdown and flashback shows used to be EVERYTHING.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pussy. on May 23, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 11:56:38 AM
Brandy aint too big to have a fckn daytime talk show on FOX :dead:

And that ain't what we said.  Pay attention.

Quote from: Nine on May 23, 2016, 11:52:50 AM
Bran's kinda busy, they'd probably want someone with not a lot going on. Plus she's kinda too big to be with those flops.
Yea, pay tf attention because the person i was responding to did say that,  MOVE :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Michelle Letoya or Monica would be cute

This show is kinda beneath Ghan on the count of she's getting her own show AND has Zoe lolz

Palladium

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 01:08:01 PM
Loni is terribly unfunny, been saying that since the beginning

yea, she was funny to me on Chelsea Lately, don't know what happened.....

b7

Idk if the show will be good or picked up, but Brandy's already trying her own FOX daytime talk show guys lol

b7

QuoteBRANDY x DAVID is a fun new daytime talk show pilot for FOX in the tenor of ?Kelly & Michael,? starring Grammy Award Winner and comedy television star, Brandy Norwood, and TV personality, author, designer, and premiere celebrity event and wedding planner, David Tutera.
This sizzling hour of television will feature the hottest trending topics, effervescent celebrity interviews, spontaneous adventures around Los Angeles, live musical performances and exciting encounters with incredible real people.
BRANDY x DAVID breaks away from the pack because it pulls back the curtain on itself, with never-before seen, behind-the-scenes access for our viewers to ride along with our hosts and their crew through every twist and turn. BRANDY x DAVID are real, unfiltered and theyʼre ready to shake things up ? and they want YOU to join them ? because thatʼs what good friends are all about.

Gilgamesh.

This would be great gig for Porscha.

I don't watch this mess anyway but the thought of seeing NeNe makes me cringe and Bran is too big for this.

Michelle is a bit too vanilla and they already have the "passive girl" with Tamera.

Young

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 23, 2016, 03:10:01 PM

QuoteBRANDY x DAVID is a fun new daytime talk show pilot for FOX in the tenor of ?Kelly & Michael,? starring Grammy Award Winner and comedy television star, Brandy Norwood, and TV personality, author, designer, and premiere celebrity event and wedding planner, David Tutera.
This sizzling hour of television will feature the hottest trending topics, effervescent celebrity interviews, spontaneous adventures around Los Angeles, live musical performances and exciting encounters with incredible real people.
BRANDY x DAVID breaks away from the pack because it pulls back the curtain on itself, with never-before seen, behind-the-scenes access for our viewers to ride along with our hosts and their crew through every twist and turn. BRANDY x DAVID are real, unfiltered and theyʼre ready to shake things up ? and they want YOU to join them ? because thatʼs what good friends are all about.

Sdddddddd

Wow yeah, slay Queen

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 23, 2016, 03:13:25 PM

Michelle is a bit too vanilla and they already have the "passive girl" with Tamera.
!!!!

It's not about getting a personality like Tamar or someone that will mimic her (a gay black man 🙄) but I think it should be about replacing her with someone opinionated like she is. She's very outspoken and THAT is what that group needs

Young

Please keep those Housewive girls on ghetto cable

We need class on daytime TV

b7

Quote from: Young on May 23, 2016, 03:14:21 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 23, 2016, 03:10:01 PM

Sdddddddd

Wow yeah, slay Queen
vfghhhhh it may or may not do anything, but I like that it'll be unfiltered

Kinda scary with how honest Brandy is now 👀👀👀 it may be time for some mess

b7

Quote from: Young on May 23, 2016, 03:15:01 PM
Please keep those Housewive girls on ghetto cable

We need class on daytime TV
nnnndddfdd

Yea

MAY

For some reason I feel like they might bring in a gay male.

Hell, it might be B. Scott tbqfh.

Real

Why yall think Michelle is passive? Cuz she does gospel? I don't get that at all.