That Grape Juice: Top 5 names to replace Tamar on The Real

Started by Sharon., May 23, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Porsha does great on dish nation, she'd be great tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: Don Draper on May 23, 2016, 11:37:28 AM
Is Porsha smart enough for something like that?
she does basically the same job on Dish Nation. chile, y'all be tryna play Queen Porsh. but she's kinda the only interesting factor LEFT on RHOA. She'll definitely prosper once all the girls get fired

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 23, 2016, 11:39:49 AM
she does basically the same job on Dish Nation. chile, y'all be tryna play Queen Porsh.
!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

AIDS!

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 23, 2016, 11:37:17 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on May 23, 2016, 11:30:51 AM
I don't really like any of the choices
Maybe Michelle
Porsha, Nene & Vivica all seem too catty for this
maybe Toni or Towanda could take Tamar's spot
Porsha is not catty tho :kii: if you think about it, she never comes to the gorls with mess like Kenya or Nene. she just makes sure to RESOLVE it when it does come her way
Im thinking and ur actually right. She didn't start any of those situations, she just kinda FINISHED them :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 23, 2016, 11:39:49 AM
she does basically the same job on Dish Nation. chile, y'all be tryna play Queen Porsh. but she's kinda the only interesting factor LEFT on RHOA. She'll definitely prosper once all the girls get fired
DSSDSDDSSDSDDSSDSDSDSDDSSDSDSDDS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: GOLD on May 23, 2016, 11:42:36 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 11:42:13 AM
As in NY?
uh huh
Boy............
I love NY but she wouldn't work well with these women..........or ANY women tbh :dead:

AIDS!