That Grape Juice: Top 5 names to replace Tamar on The Real

Started by Sharon., May 23, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Porsha is the only "proper" replacement I can think of...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on May 23, 2016, 11:45:52 AM
!!!!!!!
Cause honestly they need someone to bring THAT kinda energy. These other girls are cool as sidekicks but Tamar was the reason to watch that show. I just dont see it being as interesting without her. Porsha would be fun just like tamar but not an annoying BITCH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Bran's kinda busy, they'd probably want someone with not a lot going on. Plus she's kinda too big to be with those flops.

I think Michelle, Yvette Brown, or Tisha Campbell Martin would be a good choice.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 11:50:31 AM
!!!!!!!
Cause honestly they need someone to bring THAT kinda energy. These other girls are cool as sidekicks but Tamar was the reason to watch that show. I just dont see it being as interesting without her. Porsha would be fun just like tamar but not an annoying BITCH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I dont use, she was the main contributor to the show. She brought the energy and the sass.

Michelle not gonna do anything but pull out Bibles and we already have Tamera for that. I just dont see Ghan blending well with a bunch of women with strong personalities. And Nene doesnt fit in well enough with this young group of girls and will just try to take the spotlight from everyone else.

Vonc2002

Brandy aint too big to have a fckn daytime talk show on FOX :dead:
But i dont need her here, we good. Tisha Campbell sounds interesting but i want someone fun and young.  Tisha can replace loni, hate her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on May 23, 2016, 11:54:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 11:50:31 AM
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I dont use, she was the main contributor to the show. She brought the energy and the sass.

Michelle not gonna do anything but pull out Bibles and we already have Tamera for that. I just dont see Ghan blending well with a bunch of women with strong personalities. And Nene doesnt fit in well enough with this young group of girls and will just try to take the spotlight from everyone else.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
Every PIECE of this! Michelle ol bible thumpin ass, please :dead:

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dont need any old girls. No shade. Porsha just seems..... IDEAL. Lol!!

Zankou.

Viv' is a bit too long in the tooth for this show.

Isn't Brandy getting her own show?

Porsha would be great. She does really well on Dish Nation.

The Brandy Barbie

May 23, 2016, 12:01:58 PM #39 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:03:11 PM by The Brandy Barbie
No one too old. Vivica's too old for their demographic. Brandy already has a talk show she's working on. Nene would end up being a problem child. She can't get along with a bunch of women. Over time it'd get ugly.  Porsha is too ditsy and fake (overly done up). She's not relatable enough for a show called The Real. Michelle might be cute, but, morally, some might think she'd be too close to another Tamera.

Scott.

charlie.

Quote from: Trey on May 23, 2016, 11:25:40 AM
I think Porsha would be perfect actually.

!!!!!!!!

didn't even think about it until now.

But I love her on Dish Nation. she would be fun to watch
:ohwow:

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Don Draper on May 23, 2016, 11:22:06 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 23, 2016, 11:12:58 AM
I think Michelle is the perfect choice tbh

!!

I LOVE her personality

Wouldn't want Bran on this
!!!!!
Michelle needs a regular gig with her face out there tbh

H.#.G.*.Z