Qualities someone MUST have before dating???

Started by Kurama, May 24, 2016, 12:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

What qualities must someone have before you decide if you want to be their boyfriend/girlfriend/partner in a monogamous relationship???

Do you have these same qualities???

Vonc2002

The ability to critically think and  maintain an enjoyable conversation, pretty much just not be a fckn dummy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

GRAND

May 24, 2016, 12:28:08 PM #3 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:29:06 PM by GRAND
Smart
Funny
Evil
Attractive
Genuine

Pretty much all it takes before I'm naked and going 😍😍😍

Real

I kinda recently learned that I'm really really attracted to ambition. So that's probably at the top of my list (outside of physical traits). Also great hygiene/not white.

GRAND

But I think someone funny and sweet would trump every other quality I look for.

Vonc2002

Oh teeth are actually very important to me.  I just can't fck with a yuck mouth, turns me tf off.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Kurama

Quote from: GRAND on May 24, 2016, 12:28:08 PM
Smart
Funny
Evil
Attractive
Genuine

Pretty much all it takes before I'm naked and going 😍😍😍

fggh

Boiii I said a damn relationship not just fuckin

but im all of the above btw  :ohwow: :ohwow:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Honest.
Nice Body (im not talking about muscular, just a great build. Slim (not bony) or Athletic)
Great Hygiene.
Funny
Good conversation skills.

My current bf checked all these and if by some reason we dont last the next would HAVE to as well.

BAPHOMET.

May 24, 2016, 12:43:52 PM #14 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:44:18 PM by Baphomet.
 :ohwow: and they'd have to like animals and be a nature lover
and adventurous (hiking, camping, etc).