Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on May 27, 2016, 09:59:18 PM
So they axed Tamar for being too ghetto, loud overbearing etc...and then pick up another gur that's just as loud, ghetto and overbearing?   

Keke isn't "ghetto"tho just loud, and she's a sweet heart.  Which is why i know it was more about tamar's antics and treatment of people
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Pussy. on May 27, 2016, 10:11:46 PM
And Tamera should be acting tbh.  Am sorr', I get disheartened watching her on this panel.

Loni is still acting

So can she

Zankou.

You can you please stop posting that damn clip wtf

The girls aren't into it babe

Young

That's fine love. My point still stands lol
I post for me not the approval of the gorls

n

Sovereign.

Young Mons will be at home breastfeeding.  She aints worried about no damns talk show. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:15:44 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 27, 2016, 09:59:18 PM
So they axed Tamar for being too ghetto, loud overbearing etc...and then pick up another gur that's just as loud, ghetto and overbearing?   

Keke isn't "ghetto"tho just loud, and she's a sweet heart.  Which is why i know it was more about tamar's antics and treatment of people

!!!

She just comes off as over excited at times. I imagine her being much more professional than Tamar as well.

Vonc2002

Why are we talking about monica again? :uhh:
the decision has been made
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

n

she barely worried about a goddamns singing career. 

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on May 27, 2016, 10:17:01 PM
That's fine love. My point still stands lol
I post for me not the approval of the gorls

n
f
U post things that u know and have already seen for YOU? That kinda makes no sense :kii:

Young

I'm crying at me posting and mentioning other women and them being paid just to say "why are we talking about Mon!"

You gorls are a kii

I mentioned several other women I see as perfect picks in MY EYES

merkaba

Can someone plz co-sign Young already. If I see Monica's name again...