Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

May 28, 2016, 12:42:44 AM #331 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:43:27 AM by aGhoulact
what's that?

I sense a The Chew video appearing via Young's post in 3, 2...

Sovereign.

Laverne iditifies herself as a WOMAN.  Respect it.

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

FINE.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 11:20:16 PM
Why are we still even discussing who should join? Keke is already chosen :uhh:

ggggggggffv

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: TAE! on May 28, 2016, 12:52:15 AM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 11:20:16 PM
Why are we still even discussing who should join? Keke is already chosen :uhh:

ggggggggffv

Anybody can put up articles on Inquis though. It isn't very credible.   

Vonc2002

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 28, 2016, 12:52:37 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on May 27, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
To be honest, the entire The Real panel needs a revamp, the concept of the show needs to be revamped, the topics discussed needs to be revamped, fuck it...just cancel the show.
U guys sound like idiots. The show is doing well, hence it being picked up for two more seasons already :dead:
Y'all kill me with this i don't like it so it must be doing terrible mentality. Just don't watch it.  That's what people usually do when they don't like a show :dead:
you stay tryna give a SERMON on black people, meanwhile you the most ghetto ass FIELD nigger on this bitch :plzstop:
Except im a college graduate that's gainfully employeed. Ur entitled to your perception but realize that it may not be the reality  ;-)
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Yeah ummm is keke joining even official

Freemala Harris

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 28, 2016, 12:49:02 AM
I think Laverne would be better on a show like "The View".
They have a lot more serious moments and conversations, it's not ALL about women's stuff and women's issues, and my period this, and my pregnancy that.

A group of women constantly talking about their periods and bvys, when you can't even get either naturally. Why would Laverne even WANT to be in that environment? :uhh: If you guys knew transgenders like I do you'd know those are very sensitive topics for them.

!!!!!

http://on.aol.com/video/-the-view----the-view--guest-co-host-laverne-cox-responds-to-death-of-leelah-alcorn-518590920

:receipts:

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 28, 2016, 12:55:48 AM
Yeah ummm is keke joining even official
:dead: :dead: :dead:
That's true,  lemme see. Laverne may still have a chance lol