Keke Palmer to replace Tamar on 'The Real' (Don't Edit My Title, Fagg*)

Started by merkaba, May 27, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Young on May 28, 2016, 09:09:17 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 28, 2016, 09:08:36 PM
Quote from: Young on May 28, 2016, 09:05:42 PM
Sorry...

Was trying to help.

sdgfffff  :dead: you are hilarious

Yawl are annoying with this fake shit

It's really old now lol

What's wrong babe

:latisha:

Young

Well let it blow your mind love

I refuse to defend myself and character anymore.

It's draining and annoying and I'm really learning to just let you fags believe what you want cuz you will anyway.

Vonc2002

f
No one is asking u to defend yourself.  People are entitled to their opinions :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Right but I just get really offended because it isn't true.

I'm learning to be less sensitive. It's okay.

Young

Vonc2002

Well u seem like a nice enough person but u just seem kinda phony is all :plzstop:
Uve honestly displayed it many times but u try to finagle out with this America's sweet heart bullshit. I mean it's  fine because we're all just acquainted online, so it's no big deal.  It's just an observation :dead:

BAPHOMET.

She stack her money, money everywhere she goes
She got that Sake, her Yamazaki straight from Tokyo

Young

I can see how it comes off that way.

I really do. I guess it's what I get for enjoying light shade and a light hearted cackle.

But when it comes to heavier and more profound things I really don't like when the two get mistaken. Because when I'm serious I'm serious.

Vonc2002

Young

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2016, 09:18:55 PM
Well u seem like a nice enough person but u just seem kinda phony is all :plzstop:
Uve honestly displayed it many times but u try to finagle out with this America's sweet heart bullshit. I mean it's  fine because we're all just acquainted online, so it's no big deal.  It's just an observation :dead:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: