Girl brutally beaten in McDonald's excited about internet fame

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 29, 2016, 01:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

Victim of Brooklyn McDonald's beatdown brags about newfound fame on Facebook

The pint-sized teenager who took a pounding at a Brooklyn McDonald?s was glorying Thursday in her newfound and very sick celebrity.

?Everyone Like Im Famous Now,? 15-year-old Ariana Taylor posted on her Facebook page a day after shocking video of her being brutalized at the Flatbush Ave. fast-food joint hit the Web.

Several other of her pals posted photos of the Daily News front page bearing the headline ?SAVAGE!? and showing part of the fracas.

BRUTE IN SAVAGE MCDONALD'S BEATING ARRESTED

As soon as Taylor, aka Arii V, outed herself online, hundreds of people began posting on her page from as far away as Florida and Texas.

While the Erasmus High School ninth-grader spent much of the day hiding out from reporters in her family?s Flatbush pad, she posted a selfie of herself online Thursday in which she did not look all that battered.

?Im Gucc!? she wrote, which is street slang ?good,? according to the Urban Dictionary.

There was also another shot on the page, apparently of her, posed in a way aimed at showing off her black pants-clad derri?re.

Taylor also took issue with her grandmother?s description of her injuries.

?WHAT TWO BLACK EYES I HAVE THE NEWSPAPER IS A LIER &MY GRANDMA NEVER TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE,? the teen also posted.

Her grandma told The News on Wednesday that she ?can?t sleep because she got kicked to the body? and an NYPD source said she suffered two black eyes and multiple bruises.

Taylor was beaten on Monday while dozens of other kids and at least two adults watched ? and made no attempt to help her.

More @ http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/victim-brooklyn-mcdonald-attack-brags-fame-online-article-1.2146897

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

MosDef

she's so dumb.
the girls were arrested. she better play up the victim role.

merkaba

This is super old but

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 29, 2016, 01:51:38 AM
?Im Gucc!? she wrote, which is street slang ?good,? according to the Urban Dictionary.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Inject My Lips

Aww don't be too hard on her.  She's just a kid trying to save face in an environment that doesn't respect "victims"

Sinpool

dndkjddddddddd

This dummy gor

Would rather look HARD then be smart and get them girls booked.

That's the thing that annoys me about the hood. Those people don't know how to RUIN someone.
They just like the quick resolution by putting them paws to a head.

MosDef

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 29, 2016, 02:28:59 AM
dndkjddddddddd

This dummy gor

Would rather look HARD then be smart and get them girls booked.

That's the thing that annoys me about the hood. Those people don't know how to RUIN someone.
They just like the quick resolution by putting them paws to a head.

!!!!!

I'd play it up sooooo good, just to do some long term damage to that pack of Hyenas.
book them real swiftly, and when it was all over i'd sit back and laugh and then say "i'm Gucc!"
:welllol:

GMF

b7

Quote from: gudit on May 29, 2016, 02:15:01 AM
This is super old but

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 29, 2016, 01:51:38 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
bfncnncncncnncvncnnbc

BAPHOMET.

f

this ghetto bird

BORderline

Quote?WHAT TWO BLACK EYES I HAVE THE NEWSPAPER IS A LIER &MY GRANDMA NEVER TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE,? the teen also posted.

nbn
nb
n
nn
b
n

lose2when