Why aren't people happy for Ciara

Started by Herb., August 04, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

Quote from: SUPREME on August 04, 2015, 11:30:05 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 09:54:53 PM
nnn bitch I drive a mercedes and I can go take a pic of it with my bsource username bitch...

I wasn't going to disrespect your car but bitch your pleather seats are fucking cracking...DO YOU REALLY want to go there? You dont have the fucking coin...
what did he do to you hun

:omgwatshappening:

nnn ..

All I said was he a liar...and posted receipts then he said some shit like I ride public transportation nnnnn

and didn't he lie to you at that nnnn

SUPREME

Quote from: Plank on August 04, 2015, 10:43:11 PM
ZDSFCGBHJNMGFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wat tha fck is rlly happ'nin
tears

SUPREME

Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 11:33:47 PM
nnn bitch I drive a mercedes and I can go take a pic of it with my bsource username bitch...

I wasn't going to disrespect your car but bitch your pleather seats are fucking cracking...DO YOU REALLY want to go there? You dont have the fucking coin...

nnn ..

All I said was he a liar...and posted receipts then he said some shit like I ride public transportation nnnnn

j

look i didn't ask for deets

i just have a thing for cars and knew it was american, just wasn't sure which car company

i didn't want you guys to fight and stuff

whatever

Quote from: SUPREME on August 04, 2015, 11:37:02 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 11:33:47 PM

nnn ..

j

look i didn't ask for deets

i just have a thing for cars and knew it was american, just wasn't sure which car company

i didn't want you guys to fight and stuff

nnn I'm a car enthusiast and I know ALL cars nnn

Just by looking at the headrest I can tell what kind of car it is 9/10 times nnn

SUPREME

whats are some of your favorite cars?

:ohwow:

SUPREME

why are ci threads always so messy

cant just discuss my queen without someone causing ruckus

Lazarus

throwintheTAL

August 05, 2015, 01:47:07 AM #248 Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:40:49 AM by throwintheTAL
Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..
just PLEASE shut the fuck up. You are literally the dumbest fckin faggot on this site and have NO reason to be posting essays, let alone about shit you don't know anything about. FUCK you and that roadrunner lookin dyke in ya sig/av

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 04, 2015, 05:09:33 PM
For me, it just doesn't seem real. That's why I don't see it for this mess.

For the sake of the kid I hope it is. It would suck for him to get attached
to Russell and then he just be gone all of a sudden. We'll see.
yes the fuck all of y'all will see. Russara got y'all eyes glued to the screen.

Million.

Quote from: throwintheTAL on August 05, 2015, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..
just PLEASE shut the fuck up. You are literally the dumbest fckin faggot on this site and have NO reason to be posting essays, let alone about you shit you don't know anything about. FUCK you and that roadrunner lookin dyke in ya sig/av
i am SCREaming snnsndndnndndndndndndnjddn

throwintheTAL

RekeRig

Quote from: Herb. on August 04, 2015, 10:25:55 PM
Quote from: RekeRig on August 04, 2015, 10:23:54 PM
Wait Afro!  That first pic u posted is nice too

Make it ur siggy soon????????
ssdssd

i was thinking that too when I posted it

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :ohwow:
i love it