Why aren't people happy for Ciara

Started by Herb., August 04, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 10:42:36 PM

That's all you getting until you go get another cash for clunker
Sddfffff boy if you don't go sit down somewhere

Scott.

Like I've said before on here, it is a bit of a double standard. Future had Ciara around his children early on, but it's not okay for Ci to let Russell be around her child.

However, if I had a child, if we haven't been dating passed 6 months, then you shouldn't even be around my child. To me after 6 months, it's pretty set to be long-term. But we all don't know how long Ci and Russell been dating privately vs publicly.

Young

Quote from: throwintheTAL on August 05, 2015, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..
just PLEASE shut the fuck up. You are literally the dumbest fckin faggot on this site and have NO reason to be posting essays, let alone about shit you don't know anything about. FUCK you and that roadrunner lookin dyke in ya sig/av
V

:omgwatshappening:

Herb.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 09:38:43 PM
Quote from: ⅆ ⅇ ⅉ ⅈ. on August 04, 2015, 09:07:58 PM
Quote from: whatever on August 04, 2015, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: ⅆ ⅇ ⅉ ⅈ. on August 04, 2015, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on August 04, 2015, 07:19:39 PM
I can't figure out what kind of steering wheel that is and it's bothering me

I know it's an American car though

It's a Chrysler 200

Girl sit your ass down

nnnn why lie to the gorls and have them think you're in a 2015 chrysler 200 when u in a pt cruiser sis..

nnnn bitch where?

2010-2014

:receipts:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

my good sis Boxy LIT into that lying ass  :plzstop:

iono why you bum gorl insist on fckn with me... I don't stop fckn boxing until I see blood

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on August 05, 2015, 03:39:33 AM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on August 05, 2015, 01:47:07 AM
Quote from: Young on August 04, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
If the relationship is real, and Future really ISNT a part of that babie's life, and Russell is making himself a positive figure in its life then I am happy for her.

But sometimes with Ciara I can't tell if her intentions are aimed with the intent of gaining more publicity and fame or not.
The whole I Bet single being ABOUT Future and then when asked she acts like it's just a song, to perching at the White House and every event together with Russell to spark rumors. Then having the baby around Russell so early on and in matching Jersies and mess. It just seems a TAD bit forced. Like she's basking in all the publicity and talk about the relationship and Future being absent etc.

And there are always three sides to a story. Future is painted as a complete deadbeat on her side, and on his she's fake and a fame whore. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

So I'm happy for her if everything is sincere. I really do like her and love her music.
But it seems like she's CLINGING to Russell now that that album stalled at 30k to remain in the limelight.

I dunno...I wish she had a show, so the girls could get to KNOW Ci. And we could get past the pretty face and calculated responses she always gives. I wanna KNOW ha..
just PLEASE shut the fuck up. You are literally the dumbest fckin faggot on this site and have NO reason to be posting essays, let alone about shit you don't know anything about. FUCK you and that roadrunner lookin dyke in ya sig/av
V

:omgwatshappening:
omg young i didn't mean it n baby!!! :stressed:

Kalifornia.

fedswatchin

girl you just mad that Ci played the game smart and nobody cared that jans got dumped. I mean, sis coulda came out with "Made for Divorce" and followed the Ci formula, but sus went against the drain with that taco bell special

Naomi Hit Me

Coz she did that before many years ago dyke

Naomi Hit Me

Kalifornia.

Smart?  :dead: :dead:

Any girl that thinks Future would wife them clearly ain't workin with a full deck.

Kalifornia.

But if you wanna add another dozen pages to this old ass thread, WE CAN

Roll them dice bitch

fedswatchin

Kalifornia.