Snoop Dogg calls for a BOYCOTT of "Roots"

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 31, 2016, 05:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: 1Rig on June 02, 2016, 12:11:59 AM
Quote from: yekim on June 01, 2016, 10:43:33 PM
is this another messy thread about race? yall so fucking obsessed. live and let live for christs sake
ive never met more miserable people in my life :dead:
n

Meet a fucking mirror

Nothing's miserable about a healthy discussion. What's unhealthy and miserable, is trolling an Internet forum and trying to incite certain reactions and chaos at the age of 25-30.

V

fuck Herb btw

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on June 01, 2016, 10:55:13 PM
Quote from: ? on June 01, 2016, 10:51:52 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 01, 2016, 10:48:54 PM
Quote from: ? on June 01, 2016, 10:44:00 PM
this is so silly
i have never
!! what are they even trying to imply? That you're racist? that you're tryna fit in or something? It's been 3 pages and we can't even get down to the bottom of why they're fuming :plzstop:

They can't assassinate who I am, even if they tried.
If anything... some traveling and world experiences will do them some good.

Hold on, don't do the condescending thing. Esp when I'm quite sure my passport is more stamped than yours. And you're not important enough to be assassinated. You're honestly just weird and I was trying to make sense of it. Which was probably less than smart on my part.
Hhhhhhh mess

BAPHOMET.

leftout

June 02, 2016, 12:42:42 AM #288 Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:43:34 AM by aGhoulact
Mon is so well-spoken and has so much confidence. luv ha

b7

Quote from: ? on June 01, 2016, 11:14:24 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on June 01, 2016, 11:12:15 PM
Quote from: ? on June 01, 2016, 11:07:43 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on June 01, 2016, 11:02:23 PM
If you're gonna quote it, quote it all.

And are yall really dumb or just evading the issue. Really can't tell :diddraispoot:

I, nor Vonc, ever said only AA can care about AA. The whole conversation was around the specificity of dark skinned.

I ain't repeating it again

REAL...

I envisioned Kelly Rowland, Tika, Tweet with an SWV feel/slay... INNOCENT thought. INNOCENT want, to see that kind of group represented.

And When I saw the 3LW group,  I said "Oh Ch... I envisioned..." and keep it moving.

The only REASON WHY dark-skinned is being mentioned OVER AND OVER is because I'VE BEEN TRYING to explain MY STATEMENT about the dark-skinned reference OVER AND OVER ...

No one is obsessed with dark-skinned or ANY TONE/SHADE.

You guys are more obsessed with ME saying it ONCE... then ME actually SAYING IT FOR MY ENTIRE membership on BSource!!!

STOP!!!!

I specifically asked about that one instance  (even though there are others). And I even accepted that explanation you provided because I just wanted to leave it alone. When the comment was dissected further, that's when the conversation expanded. I'm not confused about the frequency of you referencing dark skinned, because tbh, even that one time was enough.

But we're getting nowhere and probably won't. I got no beef with you. Like I said, I'm just overlook it from now on.

Goodnight to you too hun!
It's all good. All love on my end.
:blush:  :-P

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 01, 2016, 11:14:49 PM
I wont. Im calling his ass out everyFCKNtime. If u wanna have conversations on race then divulge yours. Until ur ready to have a WHOLE discussion, stfu.
scrolling down to see this post after the kumbaya mess above :kii: tf is wrong with you

LOONA.

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 02, 2016, 12:01:45 AM
rig, am sick of you bringing yo ass in a thread hours later to recap

sick!

fnnfnfcncncncnnv

BAPHOMET.

Young did you delete your own comment?  :dead:

merkaba

GRAND

June 02, 2016, 02:41:34 AM #296 Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:41:46 AM by GRAND
is this another messy thread about race? yall so fucking obsessed. live and let live for christs sake
hey im quoting you so that you get a little of that attention you so desperately want

ok

goodnight

GRAND

sick!

sddddddd

no i NEED him to do that

i cant sit up and read no 24 page every night!

i cant!

GRAND

Quote from: 1Rig on June 02, 2016, 12:11:59 AM
n

Meet a fucking mirror

Nothing's miserable about a healthy discussion. What's unhealthy and miserable, is trolling an Internet forum and trying to incite certain reactions and chaos at the age of 25-30.
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

ugh YES

DIG into that pathetic dyke. make him know hes WORTHLESS.

remember mikers, down the street, not around the corner

:blessed:

AIDS!

Quote from: GRAND on June 02, 2016, 02:51:54 AM

sick!

sddddddd

no i NEED him to do that

i cant sit up and read no 24 page every night!

i cant!

!!!!!!!!!!!!
What kinda human footnote