Here's the video of Tamar, y'all. (interview NOT her snapping lol)

Started by charlie., June 02, 2016, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Young

Hhhmmmm....I wanna know the truth

I know there's some covering up on both ends. Especially the way the girls ran to post their love for her the next day.

I just hope there's no bad blood between the girls....

God moves in mysterious ways though because Tamar is definitely the kind of girl that needs her own show.

charlie.

Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 09:53:33 PM
Hhhmmmm....I wanna know the truth

I know there's some covering up on both ends. Especially the way the girls ran to post their love for her the next day.

I just hope there's no bad blood between the girls....

God moves in mysterious ways though because Tamar is definitely the kind of girl that needs her own show.

I don't like how Tamar isn't giving a definite answer.
"The girls didn't know, from what I know of."

she's trying to be messy and it's annoying tbh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Listening to the full one again and I really feel sincerity in what she's saying. It's definitely her truth but i for sure think there's things she is failing to realize that she does that dhe did . I know she ain't no angel . But I see her through her flaws and I'm really rooting for this girl. Love her. I know this firing served its purpose

b7

Quote from: Young on June 03, 2016, 01:46:57 AM
Listening to the full one again and I really feel sincerity in what she's saying. It's definitely her truth but i for sure think there's things she is failing to realize that she does that dhe did . I know she ain't no angel . But I see her through her flaws and I'm really rooting for this girl. Love her. I know this firing served its purpose
!!!!!

im not saying she's EVIL. she just needed some more kicks in the ass, and i think deep down she really knows that. A big part of me
roots for her as well  :dead: mainly because so many of my friends really really love her and i trust their judgment, (you included.)

And of course i trust my own lol just watched the episode of BFV and she seemed like she kinda knew why, but just couldn't believe
they actually DID it  :dead: :dead:

b7

with the editing and all, it just seemed like she was more concerned about the public humiliation (her words) and perception

she boasts and brags so much sometimes smh