am I crazy for promoting Nivea across the internet?

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 03, 2016, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

Yall know I hate great music going unnoticed. Well I wanna know am I crazy for promoting Nivea's music without pay? I did this with Ashanti, Amerie and Kelis. Idk I just hate watching these women work go unnoticed. Do yall still spread word about your fav musicians albums or songs?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: sak pase on June 03, 2016, 11:34:07 PM
You may just be maturing a bit, love.
Doesn't mean you love Nivea any less. Just means you realize she's not your responsibility.

U know thats very true. All we can do as fans is support the rest lies on the artists

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: sak pase on June 03, 2016, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 03, 2016, 11:36:10 PM
Doesn't mean you love Nivea any less. Just means you realize she's not your responsibility.

U know thats very true. All we can do as fans is support the rest lies on the artists
U got it.

Sharing your fav's music is something we all take pride in. Letting people know what we're interested in, or who we're interested in. That's the reason social media is booming; we love to let others in on something we find to be fabulous. In many ways our interests are a reflection of us, which is why we're drawn to and connect with different artists. Sharing their expressions is in some way sharing our own. But when it becomes more like a job and less like admiration, some evaluation may need to be done.

So true and def see where u coming from with social media. But its kinda become narcissistic for some ppl. Always looking for likes and personal gratification of what their doing. Main reason why I deleted majority of my social account. I mean to post on Instagram and FB/Twitter multiple times in a week is kinda too much I feel.

But anyway how u been Afro love? U exciting about moving back to big apple?

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: sak pase on June 03, 2016, 11:57:16 PM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 03, 2016, 11:45:16 PM
Quote from: sak pase on June 03, 2016, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 03, 2016, 11:36:10 PM

U got it.

Sharing your fav's music is something we all take pride in. Letting people know what we're interested in, or who we're interested in. That's the reason social media is booming; we love to let others in on something we find to be fabulous. In many ways our interests are a reflection of us, which is why we're drawn to and connect with different artists. Sharing their expressions is in some way sharing our own. But when it becomes more like a job and less like admiration, some evaluation may need to be done.

So true and def see where u coming from with social media. But its kinda become narcissistic for some ppl. Always looking for likes and personal gratification of what their doing. Main reason why I deleted majority of my social account. I mean to post on Instagram and FB/Twitter multiple times in a week is kinda too much I feel.

But anyway how u been Afro love? U exciting about moving back to big apple?
Yessss I cannot wait to come back. very excited :stressed:

I'm excited for you wish I could move to Philly. The men there sexy af to me. What u plan on doing when u get back n are u moving back to same area?