Started by b7, June 07, 2016, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordB

bvyyy this is what yew came for

GLOCK

No Hun
I catch ur little SHADE..
And I'm just not fucking here for it.
Like I said address me like a mother fucking MAN...with ur chest out..
Or just don't fucking say anything at ALL.

BAPHOMET.

wait because....

I left a note in the hallway
By the time you read it, I'll be far away
I'm far away
But I ain't fucking with nobody

One Of Those Nights.

I love her cockiness. Rihanna does it. Britney does it. Beyonce too. Why can't Brandy??

merkaba

Glock, I don't get where that boy lay his head had to do with his ear :kii: There are plenty of Africans well versed in American music but I don't think you meant any harm.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

merkaba

Watch this thread reach 20 pages off mess :kii:

LordB

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on June 07, 2016, 02:03:13 AM
I love her cockiness. Rihanna does it. Britney does it. Beyonce too. Why can't Brandy??

Rihanna is a rude cunt. Don't want Ghan to be looked at as such.

:stressed:

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: merkaba on June 07, 2016, 02:04:05 AM
Glock, I don't get where that boy lay his head had to do with his ear :kii: There are plenty of Africans well versed in American music but I don't think you meant any harm.
I think there are some but I follow this dude
He's not really that in tune
And I feel .. That most Africans aren't really privy to certain things about American artist that we are..
Brandys respect for her vocals really comes from legends in the game, musicians, up and coming artist, her American stans and true vocalist

But yeah I definitely didn't mean any harm or didn't mean to offend Africans

Afro just wants a reason to twirl his ancestry Dna results around... IMO

Vonc2002

FINE.

:udontlookok:

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: LordB on June 07, 2016, 02:05:59 AM

Rihanna is a rude cunt. Don't want Ghan to be looked at as such.

:stressed:

I just meant other artists feel themselves... why can't Bran?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on June 07, 2016, 02:08:03 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 07, 2016, 02:04:05 AM
I think there are some but I follow this dude
He's not really that in tune
And I feel .. That most Africans aren't really privy to certain things about American artist that we are..
Brandys respect for her vocals really comes from legends in the game, musicians, up and coming artist, her American stans and true vocalist

But yeah I definitely didn't mean any harm or didn't mean to offend Africans

Afro just wants a reason to twirl his ancestry Dna results around... IMO
I KINDA see what ur saying but i dont completely agree. The internet is a big part of Brandy's respect as well. All u have to do is log on to a place like this,  go to youtube,  etc. That can be done from anywhere. I can't say that me being in America had any more or less influence on how i feel about Brandy.........but I'm also FROM America so who knows.  But just take this board. U have London, germany, Paris, Canada, etc. I cant say "America" is the be all end all