faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:43:32 AM
ssddddddd

You're just not explaining anything.

I'm not trying to change your beliefs. But you found one fag that may be a liar and suddenly the whole thing is concocted.

If you're going to tell us to wake up, lay the whole thing OUT. Nobody is going to believe one YouTube vidya over hundreds of family member testimonials, pictures, missing persons reports, and police reports.
cccvcvvvvvv

and i actually live for a good debate/discussion like this but u aren't GIVING us anything, beloved.

:udontlookok:

merkaba

ssddddddd

I'm not trying to change your beliefs. But you found one fag that may be a liar and suddenly the whole thing is concocted.

If you're going to tell us to wake up, lay the whole thing OUT. Nobody is going to believe one YouTube vidya over hundreds of family member testimonials, pictures, missing persons reports, and police reports.

You're hard pressed if you think I'm gonna post more vids and write ups I've read. I posted the most blantant acting in my previous post if that doesn't even make you wonder then I don't know what to tell you. There's no need for you to be in this thread tbh. You're free to do your own research tho.

merkaba

Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 05:45:15 AM
ssddddddd

cccvcvvvvvv

and i actually live for a good debate/discussion like this but u aren't GIVING us anything, beloved.

Brandy isn't giving you anything... HUN

merkaba

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 05:41:51 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:37:30 AM
It's always interesting to see those who will fight to defend the media
I don't think it's about defending the media luv.
who cares about them, they sensationalize everything for clickbait and website views.
but they provide us information to what's going on outside of our door.

I would be fuming if I lost a relative to violence and heard someone saying that what happened wasn't even real.
I saw real emotions last night when that woman cried about losing her best friend, not an actress.

But everyone's entitled to believe what they choose to. Maybe pics of the dead bodies lying in the club with closeups of their mutilated faces will hush some of the theories.

n

That would require 50+ dead bodies, luv.

And I saw that same interview too also the one with the two black guys.

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:46:47 AM
ssddddddd

You're hard pressed if you think I'm gonna post more vids and write ups I've read. I posted the most blantant acting in my previous post if that doesn't even make you wonder then I don't know what to tell you. There's no need for you to be in this thread tbh. You're free to do your own research tho.
Will you at least acknowledge that people clearly died  :dead: ?

If these paid actors just wanted to get on tv, then thats on them. that doesn't change much

I already know how dirty this country is, and i too have made threads about many conspiracies including 9/11 (Cuz America definitely had a hand in it, im sorry) but i still acknowledge that lives were LOST. I'd never sit up here and take that away from people that are real life grieving

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:47:32 AM
Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 05:45:15 AM
ssddddddd

cccvcvvvvvv

Brandy isn't giving you anything... HUN
n

ok. i have a life lol

GRAND

I did question why he may be acting and I attribute it to media manipulation. Why? I dunno. Maybe there is an agenda but I honestly don't know what that would be. That's really the only answer I'm looking for.

Either way: people are dead. That's a fact. And the news paying someone to lie about experiencing a tragedy won't change that.

VirgoMind

So the Snap Chats, texts,calls from inside the club weren't enough?
the families of the victims, the mothers crying on TV, the funerals being planned etc... Not enough?

A friend of mine little cousin was there and is dead. They will be flying her body back to Philly soon. My other friend knows Shane. He is dead.
People definitely lost their lives...

Yes the media could have hired actors so they can control the story they want to tell but that doesn't Change the fact that people really died.

b7

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on June 14, 2016, 05:51:42 AM
So the Snap Chats, texts,calls from inside the club weren't enough?
the families of the victims, the mothers crying on TV, the funerals being planned etc... Not enough?

A friend of mine little cousin was there and is dead. They will be flying her body back to Philly soon. My other friend knows Shane. He is dead.
People definitely lost their lives...

Yes the media could have hired actors so they can control the story they want to tell but that doesn't Change the fact that people really died.
!!!!!!!!!!

Like ...  iman, girl. Use the heart you clearly have

YOU wake up

b7

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:51:39 AM
I did question why he may be acting and I attribute it to media manipulation. Why? I dunno. Maybe there is an agenda but I honestly don't know what that would be. That's really the only answer I'm looking for.

Either way: people are dead. That's a fact. And the news paying someone to lie about experiencing a tragedy won't change that.
!!!

im not disputing the fact that these two people in particular seem to be camera whores  :dead:

VirgoMind

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:51:39 AM

!! It's manipulation to push whatever agents they are trying to push. Olivia Pope is a character but the work she does is very real in the real world. People are paid to manipulate situations whether good or bad to push the public opinion a certain way. But that doesn't change the lives lost

SouravMay

Why is she so damn defensive. We all came at her gently baked trying to empathize and evaluate her stance and sis just responded with aggression. Nnn
B7

SouravMay

June 14, 2016, 05:56:52 AM #58 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 05:57:17 AM by Magnolia Maymuru
n
B7

merkaba

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 05:50:47 AM
lil sis, if you have an argument support it.
I think if you lay owt some facts ppl will at least examine your theory. feeling someone is disingenuous is just a feeling.

Honestly I barfed in my mouth when I saw that pretentious faggot talking on camera as well.
"woops! made it owt! lord help those who didn't tho! :cheerup: hope that me holding the door didn't prevent ppl from escaping lolz :stressed:  "
with his hair done looking neat and untouched. he looked like an attention whore. more than anything

don't let that faggot make you disregard those who REALLY went through mess that night though.

Again, I'm not trying to debate with anyone. I know how this place works and I've been on here long enough to see how Norlan was treated despite the many receipts but I digress. I have my opinion and you have yours. The interviews didn't seem authentic to me at all. Not a single one. Sorry but that's just my perception on things and I speak as someone who studies behavioral psych. and nonverbal communication.