faggs bickering in here

Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkaba

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:56:16 AM
Why is she so damn defensive. We all came at her gently baked trying to empathize and evaluate her stance and sis just responded with aggression. Nnn

v

Why are you still avoiding that reading in the other thread?

b7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:40:18 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:38:22 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 14, 2016, 05:36:00 AM
Not Mack Maine being some credible source but half of the ghey community being fraudulent nnn

Are you retarded? Mack Maine is Wayne's BFF

And who's half the community?  :plzstop: plzzzz

Aren't all the victim's best friends, mothers, brothers etc confirming the happenings too? Those who went to the club with them. The club itself.
!!! :uhh:

Lives were lost. period.

why she keeps clinging to the number the media put out there is beyond me.  :dead: Iman, you're the one clinging to the media. i dont know how many lives were lost. I just know that many were

b7

Why is she so damn defensive. We all came at her gently baked trying to empathize and evaluate her stance and sis just responded with aggression. Nnn
:dead: :dead: :dead:

merkaba

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 05:51:39 AM
I did question why he may be acting and I attribute it to media manipulation. Why? I dunno. Maybe there is an agenda but I honestly don't know what that would be. That's really the only answer I'm looking for.

Either way: people are dead. That's a fact. And the news paying someone to lie about experiencing a tragedy won't change that.

:dead:  :uhh:

CHOKE

I knew after finding out the shooting happened at a gay night club we were going to get the most dramatic and worst acted stories ever and not because they're paid actors or some conspiracy but because the gorls live for drama.

There were girls fake crying and making it about them who weren't even at the club or live in Orlando  :plzstop:

merkaba

Rig, I'm not forcing you to believe anything  :plzstop: so you can take your condescending ass out of here lol

SouravMay

Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 06:00:53 AM
:dead: :dead: :dead:

She's like "agree with me or fuck you fag!"
It has me crine
B7

GRAND

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 06:03:13 AM
condescending
n

That's been you this ENTIRE weekend luv

Giggling at us for believing this story  :dead: :dead: :dead:

SouravMay

Wait lemme dig up my reading  :stressed:
B7

merkaba

Quote from: Chokeme on June 14, 2016, 06:01:48 AM
I knew after finding out the shooting happened at a gay night club we were going to get the most dramatic and worst acted stories ever and not because they're paid actors or some conspiracy but because the gorls live for drama.

There were girls fake crying and making it about them who weren't even at the club or live in Orlando  :plzstop:

:plzstop:  :plzstop: :plzstop: I noticed that, and I find it funny how a rainbow flag is the focal point of the situation and how "#Loveislove" was already treading with its own smiley on Twitter :uhh: It literally became about gay ppl and these dramatic faggs fall for it.

merkaba

Quote from: GRAND on June 14, 2016, 06:05:57 AM
condescending
n

That's been you this ENTIRE weekend luv

Giggling at us for believing this story  :dead: :dead: :dead:

v

GRAND

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 06:04:47 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sor' but some of the FB videos I saw  :uhh:

" omfffff that's my friend of a friend of a friend, who knew my cousins 2nd cousin's stepbrother.. .. I am in SHAMBLES guys  :loose2when: :loose2when:

don't know how imma make it through
"

all said from profile angles  :sup:
!
:kii: :kii: :kii:

Even some of my friends who haven't been to Orlando in months are on Facebook

Could've been me  :stressed:

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 06:04:47 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sor' but some of the FB videos I saw  :uhh:

" omfffff that's my friend of a friend of a friend, who knew my cousins 2nd cousin's stepbrother.. .. I am in SHAMBLES guys  :loose2when: :loose2when:

don't know how imma make it through
"

all said from profile angles  :sup:

DDSJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSDHSD

b7

Rig I'm not
doing anything

:plzstop:

i woulda been right there with you because i thought you'd share more reasons as to why you dont use or believe in the MESS. I love conspiracy theories (even though it may be a little TOO soon) but this isn't enough  :dead:

No one can force me to believe a damn thing btw, lets be clear on that

n

CHOKE

I do agree we need to wake the fuck up tho.

We live in this bubble were we think we're safe and untouchable and turn up our nose when we see terrorist attacks happen in other countries.

When those Paris attacks happened we gave  oh could never happen to us, could never imagine

Well gorls it just did

And it only took 1 man  :ohwow: