Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 08:56:46 PM
Quote from: Zinc on June 15, 2016, 08:55:13 PM
Yeah what you running from Steev ?

BECAUSE THEY ARE TEXTING HIM FOR HIM TO COME OVER HER;
THE MAN IS  a psycho

can u please READ ME;;
CAN U PLEASE TRANSLATE ALSO MY TEXT;

I went to court  for him and the POLICE in 2012;
he is obsessed, sending praise messages MONDAY;;; and doing what he is doing today on tuesday;;

DAMN WHY DON'T YOU READ ME

djffmnnzmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[

what kinda fatal attraction
asdndsdskldsmakmlsdp

King steevy

Quote from: Zinc on June 15, 2016, 09:07:22 PM
Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: Zinc on June 15, 2016, 09:01:58 PM
Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 08:58:57 PM
the plagiarism thing is not true;;
IF YOU JUST LOOK AT THE POST.. YOU will see..

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153863216014480&id=367584214479
im really disppointed zinc.
You accused me.. and you don't read.

I didn't accuse you of anything. Idk what the hell is going on. I just asked a simple question.

YOU WROte " steev your blog is full of plagiarism".

damn..
HOW IS THIS A PLAGIA??

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2014/11/dossier-multiculturalisme-musical-usa/

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2012/04/dossier-aaliyah-aurait-elle-pu-devenir-beyonce/

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2014/04/dossier-ciara-fille-avait-trop-vite-voulu-devenir-superstar/

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2015/07/edito16-la-realite-de-lindustrie-du-disque-francaise-avec-le-cas-daniel-loeillot-starac-9/

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2014/05/the-voice-emission-tf1-gagnants-juge/

http://www.musicfeelings.net/2014/04/ces-perfomances-moments-qui-ont-changes-ou-detruits-des-carrieres/

etc.. how..

he 's talking about a post ( and he 's wrong) and you are crucifying ME

this is so HATEFULL;

I wasn't being shady I was asking I meant to put a question mark behind it. My bad. But who's stalking you and why are they stalking you ?

I EXPLANED in the other thread...

"It's important...
yeah some of you don't like me and etc..but this guy is a stalker..
he is totally obsssed by me.. it's been years.. sending love messages, than hate messages etc.. and i don't answer.; don't know him, never see him..he' creating websites and blogs to talk about me now...
he is sending messages to everyone of my followers.. he spend hours talking about me and my blog on twitter...
this is at least the third that he is doing this.. and now it's going too far.

the 1st two times, he send nice excuses messages after...i din't answer..
that he created a whole website about my blog.. and a twitter with that..

he send messages to over 100 people on fb to talk about me... people that he doesn't know.. just because they like the page of my blog... iam speechles..

I really think he is a psycopath.. and i don't know how to find who he is.

Please report this for harassement.

Kaeli.

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:07:41 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 15, 2016, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
Guys I don't think it's cool to mess with his blog mess.
Yeah he drags artists on here but what has he really done personally to anyone to merit this kind of drastic measure?

This is all kinda late.

!!!!

VERY
I mean I'm all for dragging a girl to bits when she's really asked for it.
But I haven't seen him do anything on here besides make a couple threads shading Ci or something.

He's still one of us, I don't think it's cool we treat him this way.
Unless he really tried it with someone on here personally and I missed it.

The entire situation just has me dazed,confused and in shambles. I might just call in sick tomorrow idk shit  :melmel:

King steevy

My message.. it's been years.. i went to justice with the guy, he lives in belgium..

"Hey dear Musicfeelingsloveurs,
Little message to tell you to be careful. 4 years ago, people who were posing "Steevy" of musicfeelings, offered sexual favors, asking for money, invited Skype and many other things, including personal photos with montages of photographs X .
It went so far that I had to get into a legal battle and complain. There was an investigation, a person has even been spotted in Belgium with his phone number.
These are the extremes to which some are willing to go because we said something that does not make them happy on Beyonce or Nicki Minaj.
This time, however, it is a person of a certain age who wants to play on this story. This is a gentleman who appears under several pseudonyms "Greg," Antoine "etc, which creates a lot of Twitter accounts and is in a kind of" relationship "very curious.
He wanted to work on the site, it was not possible. He started harassing me with very specific messages, sometimes covered with praise, soon full of hatred. A nice day, another violent ..
I stopped to answer it and it turned into pure hatred over time. He contacted all Musicfeelings contacts in Inbox. He can spend 5 to 6 hours of time every day to send tweets on Musicfeelings and each time he changes has to do ... m 'sends messages of apology .. contact labels to say that is Musicfeelings and truths to say about him ... no response and again the week after changing even personality.
It became really grotesque and creepy.
It is in a real obsession about everything that is done here ... .. Be careful and do not let anything you tackle anyhow.
That said, it will not prevent us from continuing to talk music.
"When giving his musical opinions and justified becomes a militant act, it can only push to continue with a vengeance."
Musicfeelings Musicfeelings remain, whatever happens and we still have plenty to do! Moreover, we will be on the radio in a few weeks"

It's a not a joke at ALL..

LOONA.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 15, 2016, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
Guys I don't think it's cool to mess with his blog mess.
Yeah he drags artists on here but what has he really done personally to anyone to merit this kind of drastic measure?

This is all kinda late.

!!!!

VERY

U and cherokee are next   

♛MANNY♛

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im ova hea

King steevy

Sinpool

yummy

you can delete your own account, hun

and shouldn't you be alerting the authorities? bsource isn't gonna stop this person from showing up to your house and clobbering you.

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 15, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

and shouldn't you be alerting the authorities? bsource isn't gonna stop this person from showing up to your house and clobbering you.
!!!

This faggot is such an attention whore

:kii: :kii:

♛MANNY♛

crine while fuckin typin' ,sfdfndfdsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsd';

GRAND

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:23:33 PM
Quote from: GRAND on June 15, 2016, 09:20:21 PM

!!!

I don't think there's an option to self delete.
the 2nd part

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND on June 15, 2016, 09:20:21 PM

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DeletedUser

June 15, 2016, 11:04:05 PM #59 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:26:03 AM by @Tru_Musicfeelin