HEY THE MODS

Started by King steevy, June 15, 2016, 08:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

JRocka

bye steevy hope it wouldn't be a short lived deletion

DeletedUser

June 15, 2016, 11:19:54 PM #62 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:27:51 AM by @Tru_Musicfeelin

MelMel

Monika

The hell is goin' on in here?  :uhh:
Yahudah

Young

merkaba

Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 08:51:02 PM
Quote from: Zinc on June 15, 2016, 08:49:44 PM
Steev your blog is just full of plagiarism

what?

DSLFKJ;ADKFLDSJFLJDSFJDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

b7

AIDS!

Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 09:11:21 PM
My message.. it's been years.. i went to justice with the guy, he lives in belgium..

"Hey dear Musicfeelingsloveurs,
Little message to tell you to be careful. 4 years ago, people who were posing "Steevy" of musicfeelings, offered sexual favors, asking for money, invited Skype and many other things, including personal photos with montages of photographs X .
It went so far that I had to get into a legal battle and complain. There was an investigation, a person has even been spotted in Belgium with his phone number.
These are the extremes to which some are willing to go because we said something that does not make them happy on Beyonce or Nicki Minaj.
This time, however, it is a person of a certain age who wants to play on this story. This is a gentleman who appears under several pseudonyms "Greg," Antoine "etc, which creates a lot of Twitter accounts and is in a kind of" relationship "very curious.
He wanted to work on the site, it was not possible. He started harassing me with very specific messages, sometimes covered with praise, soon full of hatred. A nice day, another violent ..
I stopped to answer it and it turned into pure hatred over time. He contacted all Musicfeelings contacts in Inbox. He can spend 5 to 6 hours of time every day to send tweets on Musicfeelings and each time he changes has to do ... m 'sends messages of apology .. contact labels to say that is Musicfeelings and truths to say about him ... no response and again the week after changing even personality.
It became really grotesque and creepy.
It is in a real obsession about everything that is done here ... .. Be careful and do not let anything you tackle anyhow.
That said, it will not prevent us from continuing to talk music.
"When giving his musical opinions and justified becomes a militant act, it can only push to continue with a vengeance."
Musicfeelings Musicfeelings remain, whatever happens and we still have plenty to do! Moreover, we will be on the radio in a few weeks"

It's a not a joke at ALL..
wtf :uhh: