Christina Aguilera's Orlando benefit single proves she is the ultimate LGBT ally

Started by Mel., June 18, 2016, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

She ain't made it to the Top 10. Wow wow, not even the gays use. She's flopping and she's done

BAPHOMET.

It is kinda sad and embarrassing that she couldnt get this "charity"single into the top and then top itunes.  :dead:

leftout

Damn

Mel, any thoughts? Usually you'd be doin live coverage of the chart positions by at least page 2.

Mel.

what's "sad" and "embarrassing" is y'all turning this into some kinda fan war...
it's not about the chart position, it's about the money it's raising

but some of you girls can't see beyond that and have to turn EVERYTHING into something negative
people are dead and this is a song for hope, healing and change....
sad that y'all can't see it as that. It's not about you. Stop being petty and grow up

leftout

Is that why you titled the thread "Xtina, the TOP LGBT supporter," making this thing out to be some kinda competition?

She's a flop and the song givin a goin down, am yellin TIMBER tea on the charts :cheerup:

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 09:46:54 PM
Is that why you titled the thread "Xtina, the TOP LGBT supporter," making this thing out to be some kinda competition?

thats the title of the article Hun, I'm just the messenger

:cheerup:

BAPHOMET.

:blink: the title of the thread already made it seem like a competition tbh

"ultimate LGBT ally". Am just trying understand "how" no shade

Mel.

And she's always been here for the gays, there's nothing wrong in saying that
if you find a problem with that being said

maybe it's your insecurity showing that your fav isn't doing enough for the gays.

Mel.

Quote from: Baphomet. on June 18, 2016, 09:50:25 PM
  :blink: the title of the thread already made it seem like a competition tbh

"ultimate LGBT ally". Am just trying understand "how" no shade

no, you're just insecure.

Mel.

Are you upset it didn't say Beyonc? was the ultimate LGBT ally?
it's really not that serious...

y'all need to get out your feelings. Everything ain't about a fan war...there's REAL things happening in the world

leftout

Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 09:49:02 PM

you knew what you were doing. It's just sad that the song is SOARING down iTunes. You definitely didn't purchase

Mel.

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 18, 2016, 09:53:14 PM
Quote from: Mel. on June 18, 2016, 09:49:02 PM

you knew what you were doing. It's just sad that the song is SOARING down iTunes. You definitely didn't purchase

My thread title is no different than any of the other articles I post
I always post the title of the article as the thread title and this won't be any different
whether you like it or not

Cowgirl