Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2016, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: LiBra on June 19, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
I understand what you meant Vonc
Yea, i think its pretty natural to form opinions on people that u frequently interact with,  even in a virtual setting. Like I've met a couple of people here irl and thats based off of our interaction here.  True, it's just the internet but it CAN be more if u actually become cool with someone.  So yea,  i definitely have people that i favor more than others and some i wouldnt even give the time of day.........even online

Well then u should understand why I find you utter trash.

But you don't have to be a dick. You can show respect to others even if you don't agree with them.

We all have our people we like and dislike, on and offline. But to exlude people purposely and try to establish some superiority over them based on favoritism. Yeah, that's not right and it's childish.

But do what you want, Vonc.

King82

Quote from: FINE. on June 19, 2016, 05:27:42 PM
A jdjdj

Don't think he was referring to u

well if he wasn't my mistake.

Monika

Look at the damn guest list people! All these lurkers are reading this stuff!  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
Yahudah

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mo on June 19, 2016, 05:31:26 PM
Look at the damn guest list people! All these lurkers are reading this stuff!  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
Mo, i heard ur the reason people arent joining.  What say u?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

She's definitely the reason I haven't posted all weekend 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 19, 2016, 05:33:59 PM
Pons sent me a PM and said he won't be back until she's gone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 19, 2016, 05:33:59 PM
jhshshshdhdjdndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndd

AIDS!

June 19, 2016, 05:38:25 PM #368 Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:40:26 PM by BOND
She's becoming annoying and corny
Someone needs to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Sometimes the best confidence is quite confidence.
Big mouth bitch

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: LiBra on June 19, 2016, 05:29:34 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on June 19, 2016, 05:24:41 PM
n

Lil Bra is seemingly always inserting himself in mess then wanna give a kumbahya tea. Faggot move.

sis i feel like you're attacking me  :shannonsmissing:

No attack just saying

It's unconditional, these days you know....

King82

Let me just end with this. Kii if u want.

Whether or not you care for each individual member. You definitely want to make this site a positive experience for each member that joins. You want traffic to come here and more fans to support the common interest of Brandy. A lot of y'all are not open to new members or even casual members who try to adapt to this forum, in a way where they can feel as though they have a place to engage with other fans. This place has only 300 members when it should be on par with some of the FB Fan pages, especially since BSource has been around for years. I believe that says a lot. The way some of y'all talk to each other is not how you would interact in person, and I believe if you aren't familiar with that member you should extend them the courtesy.

I'm not upset, I would just like my voice to be heard as a member on this site. And not have two annoying ass birds chirping back and forth because they have nothing else to do.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 05:27:02 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on June 19, 2016, 05:24:41 PM
n

Lil Bra is seemingly always inserting himself in mess then wanna give a kumbahya tea. Faggot move.

what kumbaya tea am I looking for?

I said what I said and did it directly.

If you have an issue with what I say, that's on you.

I'm all for understanding and reaching a resolution. But a lot of these fags just want mess.

crine :everythingok:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BOND on June 19, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
Someone needs to tell her to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Big mouth bitch

:everythingok:

Zankou.

Quote from: BOND on June 19, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
Someone needs to tell her to slap her, tell her to stfu, get off social media , tweak the tour and prepare that album :uhh:
Big mouth bitch

WTF!!!