Is he...

Started by Young, June 20, 2016, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 9九 on June 20, 2016, 05:30:19 PM
Traci isn't cute to me either.

Looks like Ev' dropped her or something, and then kept it moving.

Slow self.
!!!!!!!!!!
Like she LOOKS slow. She's a bumbling fckn idiot to me.  Something about her mouth also bothers me.  She just aint cute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

I already said she doesn't take good pics, so what are u proving by posting more pics :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Does he have a job yet? That's the fucking quest' you should be asking.

Vonc2002

Her features are very distinct so she's one of those people that need professional pics or something. I know ugly people that take AMAZING photos, same thing

Young

Zankou.

JRocka

young the pic you posted she's prettier than Tamar here tho lolz

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 20, 2016, 05:35:19 PM

Sbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfbfbfbffbfbfbbffff

Young

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 20, 2016, 05:37:48 PM
traci is not ugly :uhh:

At all

I think he's turned off by her weight

JRocka

Quote from: Young on June 20, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 20, 2016, 05:35:19 PM

Sbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfbfbfbffbfbfbbffff

does Tamar still gotta lift Vince's belly to find that cack still luv  :ATLcameo:

BAPHOMET.

are these the good pics of Towanda?

Zankou.

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Vonc2002

Traci is slimmer now, it's not her weight. Pretty is pretty anyhow. I think adele and jazmine are beautiful girls, weight n all. She just aint cute. She looks like their father in a wig