Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 09:21:44 AM
Quote from: TAE! on August 03, 2016, 09:13:25 AM
fgsvvdvdvddff

I'm crying at Benny thinking he had one up on Jeffrey.
he's an idiot

!!! I couldn't do anything but laugh at how damn dumb he is. Jeffrey was probably thinking the same thing. :dead:

Vonc2002

I want those two girls to KILL oscar btw. Its crazy cause this girl scammed for that money, but how dare they get it back :dead:
It looks like Jim will be telling War that it was 7 million next week. I guess this is gonna fuel his rampage even more. Im ready for him to be dead
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on August 03, 2016, 09:26:36 AM
fgsvvdvdvddff

he's an idiot

!!! I couldn't do anything but laugh at how damn dumb he is. Jeffrey was probably thinking the same thing. :dead:
I kinda wanted Jefferey to surprise us and kick his ass, especially with this revelation that he's half crazy. Benny acting like this tough guy is getting old. Cant see whats happening right in front of his fckn face but always wanna be in the mix. Kick his fckn ass, jeff :fuming:

♛MANNY♛

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: TAE! on August 03, 2016, 09:26:36 AM
fgsvvdvdvddff

he's an idiot

Jeffrey was probably thinking the same thing. :dead:

that's why he was lookin' at him that way  :dead: benny is just fuckin DUMB  i fuckin hate him tbh

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 09:27:29 AM
I want those two girls to KILL oscar btw. Its crazy cause this girl scammed for that money, but how dare they get it back :dead:
It looks like Jim will be telling War that it was 7 million next week. I guess this is gonna fuel his rampage even more. Im ready for him to be dead

Wars face makes me cringe every time it pops ahp on my fuckin screen...

FRANCE