Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2016, 02:40:48 PM
Yea, jeffrey is insufferable. I thought him stabbing that bitch was him growing a fckn back bone. He slipped right back into his pathetic ways. Candace is understandable. All of her money was stolen and she had a fckn pyscho after her

fuck quee' also that bitch doesnt get a pass

tired of both of them

MelMel

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on August 10, 2016, 03:50:17 PM
Yea, jeffrey is insufferable. I thought him stabbing that bitch was him growing a fckn back bone. He slipped right back into his pathetic ways. Candace is understandable. All of her money was stolen and she had a fckn pyscho after her

tired of both of them
I am actually agreeing with you for a change

what is happening
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

FRANCE

Yeah...this ep was dry. Waiting for Queen Celine to return. And I wish Maggie was still around. But I guess with Candace's friend about to fuck with David, it'll ignite something.

MelMel

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 10, 2016, 06:42:38 PM
Yeah...this ep was dry. Waiting for Queen Celine to return. And I wish Maggie was still around. But I guess with Candace's friend about to fuck with David, it'll ignite something.
:traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Yeax i like her friend but im SURE that she's gonna turn against her at some point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on August 10, 2016, 03:50:17 PM

tired of both of them
I am actually agreeing with you for a change

what is happening
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

omf
:stressed:
tyler ruined candace
i'm watching the first season over
she was THAT bitch ya know
:rudone:

♛MANNY♛

so i rewatched the 1st season and tyler never did that repeat shit :dead: wtf happened ? i think he started that in season 3

he really thinks we r dumb yallz :dead:

can't wait for Too Close To Home to snatch a emmy omff

YES i said eht that Kelly Sullivan gor' is acting DOWNE ya hear

♛MANNY♛

omg this if loving you is wrong promo WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

BranLover

BranLover

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Quote from: TAE! on August 16, 2016, 09:44:56 PM
Why is Candace so damn nasty toward Hanna?!
isn't it because she got molested/rape by a boyfriend of Hanna's and Hanna didn't believe her?