Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

is that the only hospital in town? this random setting of candace's son playing with that nurse. wouldn't have pictured them all to be in the same damn hospital.

Vonc2002

Im really curious about what's gonna happen with candace, War, and Jim. I guess thats why We got mitch to be on Candace's side. She now has an ally with some clout, i guess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

I'm bored with them.... All 3

Now mitch on the other hand is gonna slay next season with his family

Treasure

♛MANNY♛

"season finale that will change everything" omffff tyler

MelMel

n

this episode was a boring mess and Slavennah is such a liar and Benny and David should kill each other

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

MelMel

MelMel

And Candy and Jeffrey would be a great time if they didn't just act so damn stupid all the time

Vonc2002

Yea, jeffrey is insufferable. I thought him stabbing that bitch was him growing a fckn back bone. He slipped right back into his pathetic ways. Candace is understandable. All of her money was stolen and she had a fckn pyscho after her