Discussion Thread - The Haves and The Have Nots | Tuesdays 9/8c

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Not the tow truck guy too :dead:
Candance has fckd EVERYONE :plzstop:
YES for this setup tho Mitch :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2016, 11:47:37 PM
Not the tow truck guy too :dead:
Candance has fckd EVERYONE :plzstop:
YES for this setup tho Mitch :gorlonfire:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
queen is just...whew  B-)

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Veronica acted her ass off on this episode. Fucking bitch!

Is it me or did the cop look real sexy this ep? I liked this ep, I just need for it to speed up. That whole scene with Candace on the phone with War. "I'm at the bank". Calls again. "I'm signing the papers". Calls again. "Talk to the bank manager". Calls again. "I'm getting through". Calls again. "They're counting the money". BITCCCCCCCHHHH!! Tyler is pissing me the fuck off with this slow ass shit.

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

just finished the episode.

awwwwww at the cop being smitten with Jeffrey. :stressed: I knew I would like him.

And Veronica is fucking evil and I love it. When she had Alice go out the back door :plzstop: Yes black Qween! Loved it. But someone has to take her down a peg. A villain is only great if they can get knocked down and get back up and cause fucking hell.

War and this fucking fake ass gun. I just wanna fuck himin' knock his block off.

And Benny is so fucking stupid.
White Italian Husband: So is Candance and War together or.....
Benny: Nah, B. That's fam!
White Italian Husband: But I saw them together...
Benny: That's fam! Nah son!
White Italian Husband: But Benny...
Benny: Nah dawg! I seen that nigga since birth! We fam
! That's fam!

Like, the man obviously wants to tell you that you shouldn't trust the guy and he's doing something to your sister. Listen for once.

But I blame Tyler Perry because he obviously doesn't trust his audience or fail to realize that a redundant ass conversation does not move the story forward. He's trash.

And Hannah is fucking slave. She gotta die also.

♛MANNY♛

omff queen was IT

i've been tryin' to find all the episodes in decent quality so i can re-watch the greatness
idk why tyler doesn't sell DVD's or have the show streaming on hulu or netflix :uhh: is he ok?
the gorls would flock for The Haves  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on July 13, 2016, 03:25:11 AM

awwwwww at the cop being smitten with Jeffrey. :stressed: I knew I would like him.

And Veronica is fucking evil and I love it. When she had Alice go out the back door :plzstop: Yes black Qween! Loved it. But someone has to take her down a peg. A villain is only great if they can get knocked down and get back up and cause fucking hell.

War and this fucking fake ass gun. I just wanna fuck himin' knock his block off.

! That's fam!

Like, the man obviously wants to tell you that you shouldn't trust the guy and he's doing something to your sister. Listen for once.

But I blame Tyler Perry because he obviously doesn't trust his audience or fail to realize that a redundant ass conversation does not move the story forward. He's trash.

SDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDSS
This random Hannah comment she didn't even do anything in this episode
FYI!

But yea, Tyler is a terrible writer. Why the fck do u insist on not only asking stupid ass ?s but asking them over and over again? It's HORRIBLE

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2016, 03:30:51 AM
Quote from: MelMel on July 13, 2016, 03:25:11 AM

! That's fam!

SDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDSS
This random Hannah comment she didn't even do anything in this episode
FYI!

But yea, Tyler is a terrible writer. Why the fck do u insist on not only asking stupid ass ?s but asking them over and over again? It's HORRIBLE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got it the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want him to go to a screenwriter class just once!!!! 

BigDawg

BranLover

Quote from: BigDawg on July 13, 2016, 05:56:35 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2016, 12:11:09 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2016, 09:47:17 PM
Benny is such a got dam moron. I swear he is just slow
I HATE him
!!!

He makes for good eye candy but the character is just UGH

Made me cringe the entire episode. Damn dummy