I dont trust Erica

Bet she works for War.

♛MANNY♛

FRANCE

Vonc2002

Hamnah has me HOLLERING :kii:
mam, what's ur name?

BYSTANDER! :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KingOfHearts

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 11:25:04 PM
mam, what's ur name?

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Like trick what more info do you need!! :everythingok:
My Queens!!

Vonc2002

Now Amanda's death was a homicide? This whole conversation between the D.A. and David seems so illogical. So they can send people out to the parent's house to say their son is dead but they wont allow them to see the body and confirm that it's him? The body isn't gonna be releaser to the morgue but left at this crime scene to lay dead in a fckn bed? I dont think tyler does the even the smallest amount of research to know what's protocol in these type of situations
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingOfHearts on July 26, 2016, 11:32:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 11:25:04 PM
mam, what's ur name?

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Like trick what more info do you need!! :everythingok:
Yea, she was being extra. Someone was stabbed, bitch send out the fckn cavalry already

Vonc2002

GOD, I hate tyler perry
I think i killed my mother :gorlonfire:

What are u saying? :ohwow:

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Vonc2002

July 26, 2016, 11:57:45 PM #519 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:58:15 PM by Vonc2002
So all these cops have been sitting in this room "Investigating" this death and didn't even bother to check for a pulse :plzstop:

I wish Tyler Perry would just off himself tbfh

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on July 26, 2016, 10:03:27 PM
and you mean to tell me that it's been 32 hours since Wyatt was found in that position and no one actually checked him to make sure he was still breathing? :uhh:

Tyler, gorl...
So terrible

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 11:57:45 PM
So all these cops have been sitting in this room "Investigating" this death and didn't even bother to check for a pulse :plzstop:

I wish Tyler Perry would just off himself tbfh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so unbelievable

♛MANNY♛

f; they checked when they got there guise....

they didn't roll em' over but they checked for a pulse d

Vonc2002

Tha fact that he has been laid up for 32 hours in the same position is inept enough. What kinda checking were they doing but hadn't even bothered to roll his fckn body over :plzstop:
Tyler is THE WORST