seriously?

Started by 4 fucking k, June 21, 2016, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Somebody is in here preaching and whatnot

It's unconditional, these days you know....

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 22, 2016, 09:11:06 AM
and if Beyonce was a topic Drais would argue for pgs over the smallest shit.

Why is my name being brought up when I drag her all the time and pay alot of her shade dust?

:uhh:

Real

But yeah, it's not about trading one ban for the next.  Toss em all. Things just need to be enforced across the board. I don't wanna see Brandy being called a big mouth bitch or read about coconut oil leaking out someone's ass.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Don Draper on June 22, 2016, 09:18:10 AM
But yeah, it's not about trading one ban for the next.  Toss em all. Things just need to be enforced across the board. I don't wanna see Brandy being called a big mouth bitch or read about coconut oil leaking out someone's ass.

LOONA.

June 22, 2016, 09:19:20 AM #109 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:19:57 AM by Drais.
Let me get on this computer and read this faggot.

Cartierline

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on June 22, 2016, 09:18:10 AM

Why is my name being brought up when I drag her all the time and pay alot of her shade dust?

Luv u bby but u know if someone said something similar about Beyonce u'd be typing up a storm. He was outta line. Im not applauding Gu but Im not "Right On" with this nigga either.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 22, 2016, 09:19:49 AM
Quote from: Drais. on June 22, 2016, 09:18:10 AM

Luv u bby but u know if someone said something similar about Beyonce u'd be typing up a storm. He was outta line. Im not applauding Gu but Im not "Right On" with this nigga either.

D

I'm not about to campaign for someone to be banned because they called Bey a bitch.

That's stupid honestly

LOONA.

Most of y'all have already stated the same mess Jayden has but you dressed it up instead of being blatant with it. 

Not understanding this faux outrage

:dead:

Opposites Attract.

tears

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Vonc is getting lashed

Vonc2002

Honestly, I stay out of alot of threads so I dont read about things leaking from asses LOLZ! And this is general discussion, people can discuss wtf they want for the most part. Aint nobody asking for everybodies posts to be policed, thats stupid. The only rule that needs to REMAIN a constant is Brandy not being disrespected. U can put people on ignore if u dont wanna read what they say...............or simply scroll by, dont know why this is hard :dead:
Certain people I dont even bother reading
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

So yh Gu needs to be banned

RAY7

Quote from: Drais. on June 22, 2016, 09:21:56 AM
Most of y'all have already stated the same mess Jayden has but you dressed it up instead of being blatant with it. 

Not understanding this faux outrage

:dead:
I mean thats the point
theres a way to respectfully give constructive criticism
calling Brandy's dancing late & her a bitch is not constructive in anyway
she would not be happy to hear that from ANYONE

FlowerBomb

Who said Brandy couldn't dance?
I called the tour choreo late, which a few people also shared that opinion :uhh:
Gurs on here talking as though I constantly go out of my way to shade Brandy
I've been on here since before Human and never been reprimanded for Brandy shade, so sorry if my post was distasteful but there was some truth to it, and I'm not the only one that has the same opinion
Instead of responding to her haters every Tuesday she should be prepping that album and changing up some of the corny choreo on tour.
Her going out her way with those long ass social media posts about how she doesn't give a fuck shows the opposite to me
If you don't like my opinion step in traffic
All of you have said some less than nice shit on here, including about Brandy, so stop trying to make me out to be scapegoat and ban the gurs who send negative tweets and screencaps to Shaderoom.com