[NSFW] Official Big Brother: Over The Top Thread

Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Mel.

Demm_

Demm_

And let me just say...I would lay Paul's little short ass out...he don't run nothing. I would drag his ass.

MelMel

Manny take Victor out of this title because that is my man and you shall show me some respect. Thanks.

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: MelMel on June 23, 2016, 09:31:54 PM
Manny take Victor out of this title because that is my man and you shall show me some respect. Thanks.

Respect THESE NUTS

Gonna Pound Victor for filth THEN you can have em'

you know you like sloppy seconds  :uhm:

Demm_

♛MANNY♛

Sinpool

BrokenHeartsHeal

Why can't minorities ever be vanilla and lay low for a BIT on these reality shows. You ain't Frankie luv... sit your ass down will you. Bethe house' friendly fag girlfriend and then sick em.

Day on the other hand is fucking BRINGING it so far, learning from her mistakes. I feel like a proud mothers.

But she tried it with that read about Jozea doing her hair at the hair salon comment  :hmph: I know he actually does hair but you know that was gay shade lol

MelMel

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 23, 2016, 09:36:47 PM
Quote from: MelMel on June 23, 2016, 09:31:54 PM

Respect THESE NUTS

Gonna Pound Victor for filth THEN you can have em'

you know you like sloppy seconds  :uhm:

See I asked nicely and with respect. Fuck u faggot and you have officially joined Vonc and Brennen as permanently being on my shit list. Congratufuckinglations faggot! Shitty self.

Mel.

Quote from: Demm_ on June 23, 2016, 09:46:10 PM
Jozea is soooooo stupid. Lmao perfect.

he really is, like what was he thinking spilling out their plans like that?
he sealed his fate

Mel.

and not him saying he runs the house.
Jozea.....luv, da fuck??

I'm 90% over him at this point. He is a MESS!!!