Started by ♛MANNY♛, June 21, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

Quote from: Mel. on June 23, 2016, 03:19:23 AM
But, NOT Day already clocking Tiffany as Vanessa's sister
she is soooooooooo intuitive

she was the only one last year who figured out there were twins in the house
she stay knowing and on point!!
Mel...listen...I STAN for her. Seriously.

Demm_

Zankou.

Quote from: Demm_ on June 23, 2016, 09:58:22 AM
What I don't get is this... The blacks KNOW each season they give us 1. This year, yall have 2 and a few other minorities. If they don't LINK UP!! then that real fit black girl gon go against Day...girl...don't you realize you're target no. 1 once she's gone!!?

yeah that pissed me off LMAO

Sinpool

June 23, 2016, 01:00:05 PM #79 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:02:35 PM by Don't Hurt Yourself
I'm really mad that the two new black people Zakiyah and Jozea are tryna get Davonne out. :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 23, 2016, 10:01:33 AM
What I don't get is this... The blacks KNOW each season they give us 1. This year, yall have 2 and a few other minorities. If they don't LINK UP!! then that real fit black girl gon go against Day...girl...don't you realize you're target no. 1 once she's gone!!?

yeah that pissed me off LMAO

I would be glad if they all got the fucking boot except Mama Day. Love her to pieces but her fucking teammates are terrible and not that strategic. Just annoyed with them.

Demm_

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on June 23, 2016, 01:00:05 PM
I'm really mad that the two new black people Zakiyah and Jozea are tryna get Davonne out. :plzstop:
!!!!!! Right. Just dumb. I can't wait for one of the newbies to spill it...you know they can't keep water.

Annie

The woman that presents the show is a bit annoying, I prefer the casual vibe of bbuk. I kinda want the guy who grooms dogs to win 👀

/.\

MelMel

Quote from: Annie on June 23, 2016, 01:31:43 PM
The woman that presents the show is a bit annoying, I prefer the casual vibe of bbuk. I kinda want the guy who grooms dogs to win 👀

Queen Robot Julie slays!!!!  :watchit:

♛MANNY♛

Julie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emma

annie has obviously lost eht

Emma is a ki tho :dead:

MelMel

When Julie read this racist bitch during ha exit interview >>>>>>

Young

I like Queen Da'

Who's the white girl with the glasses who clocked the girl as the sister.

She's a kii; I live for her too

BrokenHeartsHeal

Paul is a klan member using these monkeys I tell you. Why did he even seek them out? Is he a fag? They don't even mesh with him.  :uhh:

MelMel

Quote from: Young on June 23, 2016, 01:35:57 PM
I like Queen Da'

Who's the white girl with the glasses who clocked the girl as the sister.

She's a kii; I live for her too

Michelle and she can go too