Kelly Clarkson is working on an R&B album

Started by Gilgamesh., June 25, 2016, 03:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

QuoteIn an announcement to fans on Facebook, the ?Because of You? belter revealed that she has inked a deal with the Warner housed label.
While thanking her previous home, to where she was signed for 15 years, she referred to it as an ?arranged marriage.? One which yielded ample success, yet challenging times too (see: Clive Davis clash in 2007 over ?My December?).
She would go on to add that for the first time in her career, she?s now able to choose who she wanted to work with ? crediting her new team for affording her the opportunity.
During the video reveal, the 3-time Grammy winner confirmed that an album is due in 2017 and that it would be inspired by ?soul & R&B.?

Read more: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2016/06/kelly-clarkson-inks-longterm-deal-atlantic-readying-album/#ixzz4CZgMLZsy
Follow us: @ThatGrapeJuice on Twitter | ThatGrapeJuiceOfficial on Facebook

Ugh, take it back then Kween. One of my favourite voices :justabit:

b7

Oh it's really time for some fuckin mess ssddddf I've always thought that if she and/or P!nk ever decided to dip back into some soul mess, it would be crazy

BAPHOMET.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ssw4919

BAPHOMET.

MAY

It says "inspired by Soul/R&B".

That doesn't necessarily mean it's an R&B album.

I feel like it's gonna be an Adele type mess.

Gilgamesh.

well, y'all go up and up for Adele and Kelly would outsing her effortlessly, so..

brocka4life

Good, I never thought her voice sounded good over most of the music they had her sing.

FRANCE

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 25, 2016, 04:21:07 AM
It says "inspired by Soul/R&B".

That doesn't necessarily mean it's an R&B album.

I feel like it's gonna be an Adele type mess.

yea.

Vonc2002

I was reading this yesterday, excited about it. Her debut>>>>>>[
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw