Rihanna And Drake Are Dating And Recording New Music Together With Pharrell

Started by JRocka, July 05, 2016, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Rihanna and Drake found love in a hopeless place.
Drake and Rihanna have been together for awhile now? at least, on top of the Hot 100. Rihanna?s recent ANTi single ?Work? featuring Drizzy topped the Hot 100 for weeks on end, and the two also recently collaborated on Drake?s Views song ?Too Good,? but the pair aren?t only hanging out on the charts. E! News is reporting the two are officially dating.
?He still loves her and never stopped. Rihanna is the one that?s been not wanting to settle down in the past,? an insider said. ?They are having fun spending time with each other. Their music together got them close again.?
Are we surprised? Drake consistently showers Riri with compliments. ?Shout out to the most beautiful, talented woman I?ve ever seen,? Drake told the crowd at his surprise cameo in Manchester. ?She goes by the name of Rihanna. I?m getting my heart broken.?
Adding fuel to the fire, Rihanna and Drake were spotted together four nights in a row during their recent trip to London, however what the paparazzi failed to notice was one of the stops was a recording studio. While partying it up at Tape London nightclub, the hot spot?s co-founder Zues Sherlock shared a snap of the power couple making new music with Pharrell Williams.
?#studiolove riri showing our engineer Chani some love it?s all about the music♥️,? Sherlock posted. ?thank you @champagnepapi @pharrell for wonderful night #Tapelondon#riri#drizzy#pharrell?
[instagram]

Good to see this guy enjoy himself last night 👊🏽#tapestudio #littletape #tape #friends #party #tapemademedoit#Tapelondon #drizzy#riri
[instagram]

#studiolove riri showing our engineer Chani some love 🙏🏽 it's all about the music♥️ thank you @champagnepapi @pharrell for wonderful night #Tapelondon#riri#drizzy#pharrell

I?m not sure what?s more exciting? that Beyonce and Jay Z could be dethroned, or that Riri and Drake are making new music with Pharrell.

omf i'm here for this  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

now if they did a Big sean/Jhene kind of thing, i would have loved it

Rxxf

They make a cute couple.
Don't see marriage, etc.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Quote from: ralfael on July 05, 2016, 05:53:03 PM
I think a joint EP would slay. 3-5 songs.
Not a full-on album.
well it may be late at this point

i would have liked it more had Jhene n them not already done it. plus their visuals >>>

♛MANNY♛