They are dragging Bobby V on Twitter for posting this on insta mess!

Started by GLOCK, July 07, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I don't understand why some blacks believe it's appropriate bringing up black on black crime when ppl cry out about the lives of blacks being slaughtered by officers?

Two different fights and it's certainly not the time

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Zankou.

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

Sinpool

People protest, have organization and meeting about the "black on black" crimes and no one cares, but when people start talking about police brutality they suddenly remember "black on black" crime.

BAPHOMET.

Yea Black on Black crime is serious problem also. But that and white cops killing black people shouldnt even be in the same breath.  :uhh: :-/

GLOCK

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 07, 2016, 02:41:01 PM
Yea Black on Black crime is serious problem also. But that and white cops killing black people shouldnt even be in the same breath.  :uhh: :-/
!!

Or choosing to speak up about it once blacks are gunned down by cops
Why not speak about this when things are "quiet"

This short stumpy FAGG

Real

I'm so tired of these fucking coons buying into that rhetoric. It's fucking IRRELEVANT in these scenarios. And these idiots don't realize it's only a deflective tactic drummed by these crackers to shift the accountability. Fucking midget ape

Kurama

I love that more and more people are becoming aware of "black on black" crime being bullshit and lashing those who haven't realized it yet.

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on July 07, 2016, 03:16:09 PM
I'm so tired of these fucking coons buying into that rhetoric. It's fucking IRRELEVANT in these scenarios. And these idiots don't realize it's only a deflective tactic drummed by these crackers to shift the accountability. Fucking midget ape
yeah