Rihanna Ties With Drake On RIAA Mid-Year Best Album Sales

Started by TRY.It.AGAIN, July 11, 2016, 09:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRY.It.AGAIN

https://mobile.twitter.com/RIAA/status/751505788796014594/video/1

The rumor mill has been swarming on overload with Rihanna and Drake couple speculations as the two have been spotted on and off the stage, with Rih Rih continuing her Anti World Tour and Drizzy gearing up for his Summer Sixteen tour.

Though personal rumors of the duo won?t cease to end, the pair has been killing the competition by not only collaborating on another mega hit ?Work? but also tying for the RIAA Mid-Year Best, after going double platinum for their albums Anti and Views.

Rihanna took to her Instagram to thank her beloved fans for their continuous support.

The songstress has definitely been breaking records and taking names this year. Earlier in 2016 Rihanna was awarded as the first artist in Gold and Platinum history to earn 100M song awards. If you can recall, her Anti album was also downloaded more than a million times upon its release.

According to the RIAA, ?Rihanna has become the first and only artist to surpass RIAA?s 100 million cumulative singles award threshold. Encompassing a range of songs from an extraordinarily successful career, Rihanna today claimed 48 million new RIAA Digital Single Certifications, which count download sales and on-demand streams in the United States.?

The site also states, ?In addition to her 100 million cumulative song honors, Rihanna?s career album awards total 7.5 million sold in the United States, including a 2x multi-Platinum for ?Good Girl Gone Bad? (2007), five Platinum albums for ?A Girl Like Me? (2006), ?Rated R? (2009), ?Loud? (2010), ?Talk That Talk? (2011) and ?Unapologetic? (2012) plus Gold for ?Music Of The Sun? (2005).?

:ohwow: :ohwow:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

TRY.It.AGAIN

Vonc2002

Yea, my bby had a great yr. Ready for these grammy nominations
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

TRY.It.AGAIN

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

GLOCK

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 11, 2016, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 11, 2016, 09:40:01 AM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 11, 2016, 09:32:05 AM

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

savvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I literally HOLLERED when I scrolled down and saw that! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
MNNBCCVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 11, 2016, 11:49:40 AM
They're kinda shitting as a couple too

WAIT

Drake kinda ruined the mess with the purple shoes tho :hmph: unfashionable self.

LOONA.

Too bad the actual sales are the pits and everybody has outsold her.

Vonc2002

Too bad the only people trying to push that agenda so hard is Beyonce fans LOLZ
Billboard &RIAA>>>>>>>>
:jackiessales: