[update] Tinashe droping this Friday!!! / Single COVER

Started by Wtv, July 11, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

July 11, 2016, 06:32:05 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:51:23 PM by Scott LeBeau
Her mother has been teasing the release date:

[instagram]

[instagram]

Im nervous
hope its really really hot and an instant hit  :'(

Lazarus

Brit Brat

LOONA.

She doesn't really make bad music so I'm not worried.

Whether it'll be a hit or not is another thing.   

King

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on July 11, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
She doesn't really make bad music so I'm not worried.

Whether it'll be a hit or not is another thing.   

Wtv

she and her close team better played it smart this time around choosing something that screams HIT, because she really needs something big if they want her to make it. She started really really great with 2 on, but no other song has had that same impact and support from radio. that song was really catchy and a bit different from the other stuff in the radio at the time, I think, so I hope they play a similar formula this time around

BAPHOMET.

it's going to flop for filth. But im always ready for Tinashe music.

4 fucking k

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 11, 2016, 06:41:08 PM
she and her close team better played it smart this time around choosing something that screams HIT, because she really needs something big if they want her to make it. She started really really great with 2 on, but no other song has had that same impact and support from radio. that song was really catchy and a bit different from the other stuff in the radio at the time, I think, so I hope they play a similar formula this time around
2 on had the same DJ mustard like everything did at the time
it followed a trend :dead:

LOONA.

Meh

We're just not really in the age anymore where a newbie can come out and sell craploads of albums off a hit record.

What was standard is basically a rare occurrence.     

.betterwiseup

Ride Of Your Life should've been a hit.

Mrd0ndada

July 11, 2016, 06:55:48 PM #12 Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 06:56:18 PM by Mrd0ndada
My friend Tasha wrote "Ride of your life"  I thought it would be a moderate hit but unfortunately it didn't work that way.   I like Tinashe personally & love that she's so determined & resilient!!!!!
🙄

leftout

Rooting for her. Like Drais said, she doesn't have a bad song, but she lacks a consistent image and sound.