[update] Tinashe droping this Friday!!! / Single COVER

Started by Wtv, July 11, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

I think she just needs the right producer. Someone that could give her something big. There are many producers are out, and each year there are many hit and surprising new songs. So she just have to find that producer for her. DJ Mustard did it. Now its time to find someone else that gives her something fresh but still radio friendly

b7

the problem is that "2 on" didn't represent her as an artist at all :dead: fans may have used, but i suspect she wasn't so overjoyed with it, being that
she's usually so hands on with her projects. She keeps going against RCA tryna be edgy when she should have just stayed independent

The other issue is that new, unfamiliar fans got into that big single and then checked out her album and were like :uhh: "wtf is this shit"?  ssssssd

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: RIGGY on July 11, 2016, 07:09:01 PM
the problem is that "2 on" didn't represent her as an artist at all :dead: fans may have used, but i suspect she wasn't so overjoyed with it, being that
she's usually so hands on with her projects. She keeps going against RCA tryna be edgy when she should have just stayed independent

The other issue is that new, unfamiliar fans got into that big single and then checked out her album and were like :uhh: "wtf is this shit"?  ssssssd

No lies
🙄

saltybitch

No Love for The Leap, want more songs like this

FAMÈ

Quote from: RIGGY on July 11, 2016, 07:09:01 PMThe other issue is that new, unfamiliar fans got into that big single and then checked out her album and were like :uhh: "wtf is this shit"?  ssssssd
This is me.

FRANCE

They made a big mistake by releasing Pretend as the 2nd single. That song was random as fuck and was a horrible single choice. All hands On Deck would've kept the momentum up. When they released that eventually, no one cared as much. They kinda dropped the ball.

Its gonna be hard for her to get another hit like 2 On. Super Love, the title in itself, sounds like a corny pop record, but I'll wait and see. If this doesn't stick, she'll probably be dropped and back to being a indie artist.

LOONA.

BrokenHeartsHeal

If you realize, new girls that aren't from disney or start off with that type of sound then steal from urban music once they get older...don't really pump through like that anymore, especially no black girl. So its not gonna happen.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

FINE.

dnndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndnddndndndndndndndndndn