JLo Tweets And Deletes #AllLivesMatter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 12, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

And what I mean by all lives matter is all minorities. That's my interpretation of all lives matter. I'm speaking on minorities. Period.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Saying ALM wouldn't matter......AT ANY OTHER TIME!  BLM was implemented for a reason and screaming ALM at this time  is an attempt to change the narrative imo. U werent preaching all lives matter before we started raising awareness to the crimes targeting AA so don't yell it now.  Its definitely a tactic to deviate from the issue at hand and its complete bullshit TBRFHWY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2016, 02:16:24 PM
Saying ALM wouldn't matter......AT ANY OTHER TIME!  BLM was implemented for a reason and screaming ALM at this time  is an attempt to change the narrative imo. U werent preaching all lives matter before we started raising awareness to the crimes targeting AA so don't yell it now.  Its definitely a tactic to deviate from the issue at hand and its complete bullshit TBRFHWY

Exactly. And it doesn't help that some of these non-blacks hiding behind #AllLivesMatter can be anti-black as hell.

FlowerBomb

!!! a mr me too! tea

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jay. on July 12, 2016, 02:15:30 PM
And what I mean by all lives matter is all minorities. That's my interpretation of all lives matter. I'm speaking on minorities. Period.
All is ALL. No one is going around typing ALM with an asterisk beside it like oh only the minorities tho. Its WACK
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

If she said Minorities Lives Matter then your post would be valid.

Fuck this old flop bitch. Am sick of it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

Treasure

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 12, 2016, 02:20:08 PM

sxdfcgvhnmmfb

:woohoo:

GLOCK

ommmf KING!

you get it!!!!!  :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

Treasure

all lives matter wasnt evn on these gorls mind til we start speakin up 'bout blck lives matter!

its a slaps in tha face to blck ppl to say tht rite now

GLOCK

s
v
cv
x
cv
xcv
x
vc
bruv
ur done with her?

Vonc2002

Margeaux  :calmdownsis:
We still love salsa but she made a misstep. She deleted it so I'll forgive her but :watchit:
Her song is #2 on itunes btw LOLZ!

CHOKE

July 12, 2016, 02:23:39 PM #29 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:25:55 PM by Chokeme
Quote from: Jay. on July 12, 2016, 02:10:38 PM
Wow, Really? Saying all lives matter is bad? Doesn't all lives matter? Especially when people are being murdered through senseless acts of violence? I don't think that people should be condemned for saying that at all. She just released a single with Lin-Manuel Miranda that the proceeds will go towards the Hispanic Foundation and it's in support of the Orlando shooting victims. I mean I support BLM but I personally think that all lives do matter when it comes to senseless acts of violence for no reason. From these trigger happy cops to dumb people with guns. It has to stop. Whether we say BLM or all lives matter it doesn't take away from the fact that we're all human beings on this planet. Be more mindful of that.

All lives do matter but cops obviously don't think they do otherwise they wouldn't be taking us owt like they're trying to get a high score in Grand Theft Auto    :uhh: