JLo Tweets And Deletes #AllLivesMatter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 12, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Jon

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 12, 2016, 02:33:03 PM
Quote from: Jay. on July 12, 2016, 02:15:30 PM
And what I mean by all lives matter is all minorities. That's my interpretation of all lives matter. I'm speaking on minorities. Period.

Well, a lot of these muthafuckin Asians can kick rocks too.

:'(

BigDawg

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 12, 2016, 02:20:08 PM
If she said Minorities Lives Matter then your post would be valid.

Fuck this old flop bitch. Am sick of it.
I agree with ya

Rxxf

I think people need to understand that #BlackLivesMatter does not mean that no other lives matter. Duh.
The term is just shedding light on a serious and critical issue at hand.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 12, 2016, 02:38:03 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on July 12, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
And that's the thing about Hispanics that I hate they aways want to fucking chime in but never wanna put in the work.

Like where the fuck were they during Jim Crow ect now they wanna cry because Trump is gonna send them home in Taco Bell boxes the minute he becomes Pres.

:uhh:
Fckn spic
:nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

It almost feels like if they say #Alllivesmatter, they  get to pull the curtain over blacks being specifically murdered by cops. Much like they tried to downplay this nation's history for it's treatment of blacks.

KING BENTLEY.

Oh but BITCH when Jenny was just "from the block" twerking on In Living Color and fcking for you music career black DICK mattered a lot huh

Disappointed in this flop bitch
She knew what she was tryna convey. Whitewashed bitch

H.#.G.*.Z

Freemala Harris

July 12, 2016, 03:17:51 PM #56 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:18:38 PM by Freeruu
Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 12, 2016, 03:09:11 PM
Oh but BITCH when Jenny was just "from the block" twerking on In Living Color and fcking for you music career black DICK mattered a lot huh

Disappointed in this flop bitch
She knew what she was tryna convey. Whitewashed bitch

!!

Perched up under us and all our platforms and she has the nerve to tweet this mess.

Zankou.

Kaeli.