Double platinum huh?

Started by LOONA., July 16, 2016, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

I was wondering yall didn't post the billboard mess.

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Umm ok RIAA counted the Million downloads not billboard. This isn't that hard to figure out. Drais i expect more
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

[lavon]I mean she's still in the top 5 albums and has a huge #1 hit, Bey ain't going double platinum either, her album started big and fell off LOLZ[lavon]

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Yar backwards on July 16, 2016, 06:33:54 PM
[lavon]I mean she's still in the top 5 albums and has a huge #1 hit, Bey ain't going double platinum either, her album started big and fell off LOLZ[lavon]
f
f
d
d
f

Vonc2002

July 16, 2016, 06:35:07 PM #5 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 06:35:31 PM by Vonc2002
I dont have to say all that. We know that these figures are from her sales/streams. The double platinum RIAA factors in the million downloads .....LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Treasure

♛MANNY♛

Vonc2002

So yea, she's at 2.2 million LOLZ!

LOONA.

I'm crying at Billboard hoping over those fake ass sales. They only count REAL mess.

She's not even double platinum with SPS added. The Rih's were making it look like she was over 2 mil without the fake sales.

And her sales are nonexistent outside of the US so it's time for the Rih's to stop using that free download mess as an excuse.

:dead:

GRAND

Theae are pure sales+ streaming?

LOONA.

Dhnbbbzxxxzxxxdxxxcccccccccccffgggggvvvvvvv

4 fucking k

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Who was this a secret to? Im really trying to figure that out. And who made anything out to be anything it wasn't. I swear y'all just be saying shit to discredit. Like  :dead: