is everyone getting an inhaler

Treasure

o.,ikujgfbdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddjn

wat tha hell went awn in hea

Zankou.

Young

Violence is not the answer.

Period.

Of else you're falling prey to EXACTLY what they want.

This animalistic retaliation will solve nothing.

Please tell me you gorls aren't that stupid. Move in stride. This is a test.

Protesting Im all for; but killing back is not the answer..

leftout

Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 08:51:48 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 17, 2016, 08:46:20 PM
Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 07:12:11 PM
Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.
you think the recent police killings have only become more prevalent in since 2008? Social media has only given them more attention.

And you think half of these events are fake anyway. But what does any of this have to do with Obama?

R u ok?
Ton

bby

when the last time you dragged for Ciara? :usuresis:
we discussed my feelings on that during the last Ci Meeting

:usuresis:
I'll require more presence from you when I'm lashing the Ci haters. This little "hi and bye" approach you got goin' on in the Ci threads is not doin' it

Young

Quote from: imani on July 17, 2016, 06:54:24 PM
and the fact that all this chaos is happening while he's in office is just....  :plzstop:
has nothing to do with him... :uhh:

he's actually turning shit around on the low while all this mess is going on...

a President is one person and doesnt have the power to even do half of the shit people are trying to put the blame on him for.

like wtf.

9/11 happened under Bush..i mean...

leftout

Quote from: Young on July 17, 2016, 08:56:10 PM
Violence is not the answer.

Period.

Of else you're falling prey to EXACTLY what they want.

This animalistic retaliation will solve nothing.

Please tell me you gorls aren't that stupid. Move in stride. This is a test.

Protesting Im all for; but killing back is not the answer..
the shooter here was white. you probably shouldn't be in these threads. this is ur smilie for a reason :young:

like, honestly, these cop killings are sad, but they don't require a BLM type movement. They're really okay.

GRAND

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 17, 2016, 08:57:08 PM
I feel like everything has since been more heightened now that everything is videotaped and immediately posted to social media. But cops have been murdering and mistreating minorities for a very long time.

Y'all keep saying this but it has never been this bad... we been having cameras and phones with cameras.
you think the recent police killings have only become more prevalent in since 2008? Social media has only given them more attention.

And you think half of these events are fake anyway. But what does any of this have to do with Obama?

R u ok?
Ton

bby

I'll require more presence from you when I'm lashing the Ci haters. This little "hi and bye" approach you got goin' on in the Ci threads is not doin' it
And I told the council my recent raise wasn't enough. I want 8%. They expect me to draggg for Ci at moments notice but aren't willing to compensate the equivalence. 

:receipts:

Young

this has nothing to do with Obama tho...like at all.

This is a distraction for whats coming. They want you gorls to get pissed and behave the same way right back . anyone falling prey I feel sorry for.

leftout

Quote from: GRAND on July 17, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 17, 2016, 08:57:08 PM

R u ok?
Ton

bby

And I told the council my recent raise wasn't enough. I want 8%. They expect me to draggg for Ci at moments notice but aren't willing to compensate the equivalence. 

:receipts:
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

we'll see, fagg...

Young

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 17, 2016, 07:29:46 PM
I'd ride Obama
!!!!!!!!

he could piss on me while i recite the pledge of fckn ALLEGIANCE

Young