Would You Date A Guy Who Wore Makeup/Carried A Purse?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 19, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

A friend of mine from college was clowning me about one of my exes that wore a little makeup (foundation, no contoured mess out) and carried purses. He saw him in Atlanta and remembered when we used to date. The guy was very gender fluid and his confidence is what attracted me to him. He was also super attractive and sweet.

Would you ever date a guy that wore makeup or female-assigned garments? Or have you?

Glenda

No. But I have a friend who is like that. He's a white, gay twink.  :supluv:

Pretty sure I could have hooked up with him by now or dated him, but I'm just not attracted to him in that way tbh.  :-/

Glenda

Say what ya'll want, but I personally need a man that's masculine. A man's man tbh.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

July 19, 2016, 01:51:32 PM #4 Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:53:41 PM by Shuji Shuriken
I would. I wear eyeliner sometimes myself. I like the dark.

D.I.E.G.O.

For me, it's always been about someone's confidence and security with who they are. There are a ton of insecure "masculine" guys and vice versa. I remember people used to stare us DOWNE when we went out and he remained unbothered.

Glenda

If I feel like I can walk all over you, we ain't dating. Tbcfh.

hewritez

I wish I could say yes...but no.

I don't think I could date someone who was into their looks more than me lol
I like simple guys.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

And I don't see the whole ground rules about "masculine" guys acting a certain way. I give no fucks.

GRAND

FINE.

Quote from: Glenda on July 19, 2016, 01:50:06 PM
Say what ya'll want, but I personally need a man that's masculine. A man's man tbh.