Rihanna won best dressed @ the met gala in 14/15

Started by b7, July 19, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

It doesn't. In the books it doesn't say "Fashion Icon Award Presented By Anna Wintor" boy gone.

Vonc2002

Funny cause y'all made a big deal about  her getting that other icon award from the talk show host. Now when the fashion LORD hands her an award "it doesn't matter" :dead:
So fickle and just haters if I've ever seen one smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Lying ass nigga. No one was throwing confetti and popping champagne because Diane Von Furstenberg (not a talk show host. btw LOL.) presented Bey.

:kii:

Vonc2002

Who tf cares about Beyonce? I'm in this rihanna thread talking about RIHANNA and her achievements in fashion. I swear some of u faggots need to be deprogrammed. Beyonce don't need u to guard her dick. Can't mention this bitch without u dragging that hoe into the conversation :uhh:

Vonc2002

Bath, im sorry. Luv u.......but if u say another fckn word about rih im blackn tf out :hmph:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Real

Hated that yellow one but she looked amazing in the white