Do you have a bestfriend? What are the dynamics between you two?

Started by GLOCK, July 24, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on July 24, 2016, 09:08:22 PM
Y'all have best friends on here  :dead:
Definitely do. Talk often, hung out, met each other's friends, etc. I see how u scoff at the thought because ur so closed off to people on here but this is a place where depending on the day u can spend alot of time. Its pretty natural to connect with people

Treasure

Kaeli.

Quote from: Glock on July 24, 2016, 08:50:29 PM
V

How is best friend "highschool" ?
Tears

bbb I've never heard anyone say that. I still hear adults say it so I didn't ever think of it as weird

Vonc2002

I honestly find it weird if uve been somewhere for years and HAVEN'T made a genuine connection tbh

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

MelMel

Me and Trey got drinks together just last week :stressed:

love that boy