Do you have a bestfriend? What are the dynamics between you two?

Started by GLOCK, July 24, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Do y'all dress similar?
Think alike?
Dig the same music?
Into the same type of people romantically?

Or polar opposites?

:ohwow:

Do y'all talk everyday?

BigDawg

My besties are polar opposites. One is a girl and pne is a guy. The girl is my ace, we can go a month without talking...even tho we dont...and pickup like it's nothing. The guy bestfriend is super supercool. He is one of my biggest motivators.

Vonc2002

I have a couple, I feel. we usually speak in some capacity everyday. I dont dress like anyone, not in highschool, but we do share some of the same ideals and outlooks on things.............the important things. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinion on certain things but if u feel a certain way on something I really value, I cant. If Im questioning ur character then I cant be friends with u. So, its good to agree on core values and I do with every person I consider a close friend
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Damn I have like 5 best friends :dead:

I think maybe 2 of us dress similarly, not too much though.

Personality wise we all really care about ppl or helping others and we're pretty transparent with one another.

My 2 older best friends from high school and I don't talk much, when we do though its back to normal.The other 3 we talk pretty frequently.

D.I.E.G.O.

GRAND

I have 2

A man and a woman

I think we agree on 95% of everything

:traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Is it even possible to be really good friends with someone who has completely different views on things?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tanya Turner on July 24, 2016, 02:36:24 PM
I have 2, we're all similar, but very different at the same time.

Ones the sensible prude Queen, the others the crazy, spontaneous 'turn up' gorl and I'm the fabulous one who sometimes turns into the Tazmanian Devil. Hehe.
I woulda pegged u as the bitch tbh

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 02:35:52 PM
Is it even possible to be really good friends with someone who has completely different views on things?
I'm starting to think u can't
That's what prompted this thread
I'm doing a bit of a cleanse TBH
I feel like it's time for me to remove so many ppl from my world
Sad part is .. I don't have many in my life but I feel I need to let almost everyone go

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on July 24, 2016, 02:38:59 PM
Sad part is .. I don't have many in my life but I feel I need to let almost everyone go
I think as long as core values are intact, disagreement is fine. No one wants to have someone just agree with them on everything. I think healthy debate is great but If u are the other end of the spectrum on something I really hold dear and value, im probably not gonna be able to come back from that tbh :dead:
Depending on what it is, I view that as a character flaw and now ur a shitty person in my mind. Disagreement is needed tho. Its always good to get someone else's perspective because it can help u to view things differently

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 02:45:39 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 24, 2016, 02:38:59 PM
I think as long as core values are intact, disagreement is fine. No one wants to have someone just agree with them on everything. I think healthy debate is great but If u are the other end of the spectrum on something I really hold dear and value, im probably not gonna be able to come back from that tbh :dead:
Depending on what it is, I view that as a character flaw and now ur a shitty person in my mind. Disagreement is needed tho. Its always good to get someone else's perspective because it can help u to view things differently
agreed!!
Thank u

b7