Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 25, 2016, 08:31:48 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:28:32 PM
Quote from: Glenda on July 25, 2016, 08:24:40 PM
Quote from: Trey on July 25, 2016, 08:23:09 PM
I feel like when you filter out dudes like that, you could really miss out on your soulmate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! tbcfh

I know my soulmate ain't coming in the form of no damn honky. I know that much.

And he ain't fckin Asian neither

What if he's Blasian?

LOONA.

Young

Quote from: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎. on July 25, 2016, 08:07:07 PM
Quote from: Young on July 25, 2016, 07:58:25 PM
Asians can be some of the finest men ever

If yawl came to Hawaii I think a lot of minds would change :dead:

tell em bby
:stressed:

!!!!!!

Acccccckkkkkkkk!!!!! :plzstop:

yummy

Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 08:29:18 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:25:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:20:11 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 08:17:16 PM
Plenty of blacks don't understand what it's like to struggle or deal with racism. Same goes for other minorities. Not a huge difference.   
We're black so we all know the same struggle, been thru the same shit, and will undoubtedly have the same opinions on the matter. Some of the MOST simple minded mess ive ever heard tbh :dead:
I really have to learn to stay outta these threads

I don't think that's what Glock is saying tho. There's some powerful in the connection between two people of the same race being able to fully understand the quips that come along with being a minority in this country. That's not to say that love with someone of another race is impossible or that we're all living with the white man's foot on our proverbial necks, but being able to fully understand someone else's struggles is quite satisfying.

That's cute and all in hindsight but anybody that's a couple should automatically support the others struggles and help carry their burdens.

I've never felt an extra special connection by dating another mixed person or black.     

That's not always the case tho...hence why many relationships don't last more than a year.

And I don't think the connection is solely based on race, but being able to fully empathize and someone of the same race might be able to do it a bit better.

Young

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:12:25 PM
brand'n told me young lets his bf call him a nigger during sex

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbfbdbdfffff
C
C
C
C
C
C

Vonc2002

Plenty of blacks don't understand what it's like to struggle or deal with racism. Same goes for other minorities. Not a huge difference.   
We're black so we all know the same struggle, been thru the same shit, and will undoubtedly have the same opinions on the matter. Some of the MOST simple minded mess ive ever heard tbh :dead:

I don't think that's what Glock is saying tho. There's some powerful in the connection between two people of the same race being able to fully understand the quips that come along with being a minority in this country. That's not to say that love with someone of another race is impossible or that we're all living with the white man's foot on our proverbial necks, but being able to fully understand someone else's struggles is quite satisfying.
And I can agree with this, i think it's great to have that kinda commonality with someone but some of this shit said in here is downright backwoods coonage. I try to respect people's opinions but i just can't respect alot of this kinda shit. I might feel differently because i have different races within my family. White, hispanic, etc so this kinda talk offends me......to the core tbh.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:34:44 PM

And I can agree with this, i think it's great to have that kinda commonality with someone but some of this shit said in here is downright backwoods coonage. I try to respect people's opinions but i just can't respect alot of this kinda shit. I might feel differently because i have different races within my family. White, hispanic, etc so this kinda talk offends me......to the core tbh.

r u exotic

Young

I feel like when you filter out dudes like that, you could really miss out on your soulmate.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! tbcfh

>>>><<<<

People out here discriminating based off flesh appearances

Not smart.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:37:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 25, 2016, 08:34:44 PM

r u exotic
Yes
:young:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

The thought of you faggs sucking a white dick and letting IT penetrate you has me shiverig in disgust  :plzstop:

GLOCK

V

And it offends me when u go to bat for white ppl in every damn thread
Always tryna even the got damn playing field
Carrying on in blindness 

oh but ur just as bad! Not all like that!

Yet I see you trash talking blacks and quick to call blacks out on their shit
Giving a Mel 2.0 and what not ...

Wake the hell up Lavon

Brit Brat

And !!!!!!!!!!!

Chopsticks are cool, but they're so obsessed with white people and white culture. It's DISGUSTING. :uhh: Anything white people have, they have to HAVE. At my job, these international CHINKS are changing their names to all kinds of "Kimberly Anne" and "Ariel". :uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 25, 2016, 08:34:17 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 25, 2016, 08:29:18 PM

That's cute and all in hindsight but anybody that's a couple should automatically support the others struggles and help carry their burdens.

I've never felt an extra special connection by dating another mixed person or black.     

that's not always the case tho...hence why many relationships don't last more than a year.

And I don't the connection is solely based on race, but being able to fully empathize.

Empathy shouldn't be put on a scale though.

Yeah it'd probably be easier for two people of the same race to connect but I'm not seeing the whole "not understanding my plight/struggle" mess. My great grandfather was hosed and beat down/arrested trying to protest for people of another race so nobody can really tell me mess about not being able to understand a struggle.

Nah

Young

Quote from: imani on July 25, 2016, 08:40:01 PM
The thought of you faggs sucking a white dick and letting IT penetrate you has me shiverig in disgust  :plzstop:

s

Sis I really can't believe you're being this shallow and racist  :plzstop:

Glenda

Quote from: Young on July 25, 2016, 08:37:21 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!! tbcfh

>>>><<<<

People out here discriminating based off flesh appearances

Not smart.

!!!!!!!

But I feel like with black and white interracial dating there REALLY needs to be a solid connection and understanding between one another. Both the black dude and the white dude have to be solid in themselves, otherwise it's a codependent relationship which won't last. As I get older I learn dating for the long-term isn't ALL about attraction and chemistry... it's more about emotional compatibility, the connection and trust.  :ohwow: