Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

It's from the Atlanta season:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 04, 2016, 08:45:47 PM

do ya'll really watch this shit :dead:
these fckn WOMEN :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

said in the hollywood divas thread

:hmph:

same thing

D.I.E.G.O.

I think it is really entertaining. It is messy AF and thrown together, but hysterical  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND on August 04, 2016, 08:56:48 PM

same thing
SSDSDSDSDSSDSDSDS
Oh boy, this shit is looks terrible. :nowgorl:
These bumpkin ass niggas with heavy ass lisps and calling each other girl. I was instantly disgusted
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

yeah its a mess but its HILARIOUS

:nowgorl:

Vonc2002

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: GRAND on August 04, 2016, 08:56:48 PM

same thing
SSDSDSDSDSSDSDSDS
Oh boy, this shit is looks terrible. :nowgorl:
These bumpkin ass niggas with heavy ass lisps and calling each other girl. I was instantly disgusted

vonc  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

Omg the new boy is so fucking fine. He's my type of gay boy. Minus the fighting mess. I can't wait to get to Atlanta next month.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MelMel

Everytime I hear Golden got fired from the table read, the tears just start streaming from my face :plzstop:

And not her calling herself the "black Angelina Jolie" in front of Angelina Jolie's estranged father :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

August 05, 2016, 12:54:15 AM #130 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:54:35 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: MelMel on August 05, 2016, 12:50:26 AM
Everytime I hear Golden got fired from the table read, the tears just start streaming from my face :plzstop:

And not her calling herself the "black Angelina Jolie" in front of Angelina Jolie's estranged father :plzstop: :plzstop:
Was that out of line or what? She probably thought it was cute. Bitch, we ain't cool. Wtf :uhh:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 05, 2016, 12:54:15 AM

Was that out of line or what? She probably thought it was cute. Bitch, we ain't cool. Wtf :uhh:
she's so fucking clueless  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

they read her for fucking filth at the lunch  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

CRINE

♛MANNY♛

i am fuckin SCREAMING at "you look HORRIBLE" .,mkjlbghchf she was goin' IN on HIM/IT

♛MANNY♛