my id says female!

was that edited in?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 04, 2016, 07:59:30 PM
Not

"Your trans"

Wth

Yeah, that was dumb. And she kept calling Savannah a man. Not fucking cute  :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

Countess had to go and find those most late trans faggot. Like this girl looks like a whole man with a wig.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 04, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Not

"Your trans"

Wth

Yeah, that was dumb. And she kept calling Savannah a man. Not fucking cute  :uhh:
well they were arguing. Im not gonna lie, if I got in a argument with someone I knew was trans, I'd pull that card out too. Im trying to WOUND you, so u will be a man or woman or whatever tf it is u dont wanna be idnetified as :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Who gives a fuck how she looks? Transphobia ain't cute. It's all fun and games until Carmen gets her teeth knocked out by Savannah.

Stewie

August 04, 2016, 08:12:52 PM #95 Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:13:25 PM by r u murdering me officer

damn......what is this..im kinda drooling at the guy walking behind

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 08:10:57 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 04, 2016, 08:08:15 PM
Not

"Your trans"

Wth

well they were arguing. Im not gonna lie, if I got in a argument with someone I knew was trans, I'd pull that card out too. Im trying to WOUND you, so u will be a man or woman or whatever tf it is u dont wanna be idnetified as :dead:

I see what you're saying, but that's not a read. Come for her hair, her body, her makeup, but why something that she's clearly struggled with like her gender identity?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 04, 2016, 08:09:28 PM
Countess had to go and find those most late trans faggot. Like this girl looks like a whole man with a wig.
yea, carmen was right. that looks like a WHOLE nigga
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Girl shut up. That shefag is ugly and tardy. Carmen gathered her. She needs to take a higher dosage if hormones and get that mug transformed.

Carry yourself like a womans

It's unconditional, these days you know....

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: r u murdering me officer on August 04, 2016, 08:12:52 PM

damn......what is this..im kinda drooling at the darker guy

Bad Boyz Club bvy  :wellheythere:

What's good?

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 04, 2016, 08:11:59 PM
Who gives a fuck how she looks? Transphobia ain't cute. It's all fun and games until Carmen gets her teeth knocked out by Savannah.
well she sat her ass up there and downed that woman saying she looks a mess and all this other shit meanwhile u look like a to wong foo fool

Vonc2002

and Carmen is a lil wack but still a nice looking chick so that u look a mess was unwarranted

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 04, 2016, 08:14:55 PM
Girl shut up. That shefag is ugly and tardy. Carmen gathered her. She needs to take a higher dosage if hormones and get that mug transformed.

Carry yourself like a womans

You sound ignorant and stupid, as usual.

What's good Punk bby?

Vonc2002

are they fighting or flirting wtf :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
and Carmen is a lil wack but still a nice looking chick so that u look a mess was unwarranted

!!! It was all unnecessary.