Hollywood Divas Episode 5

Started by .betterwiseup, August 04, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Golden is very shady towards her so its pent up

Vonc2002

wow, Lisa really pulled this off for her, beautiful gal. Terrible song btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

August 04, 2016, 05:57:02 PM #47 Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 05:57:35 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Jonovan on August 04, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
Golden is very shady towards her so its pent up
I like countess but she low-key a  punk. She's passive aggressive af. When she's confronted or asked about shit, "she's cool" but then its all this other shit any other time. Like sending Lisa to fire Paula and ask countess to be in her video, thats not her job. I understand not liking confrontation but she's a lil too extra with it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

this trans is turning my stomach

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 04, 2016, 02:53:32 PM
I like malika
Im kinda warming up to her too. Lisa has kinda become the one I like the most surprisingly

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 04, 2016, 03:04:01 PM
DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

this flashback after Paula says "I'm a mom" has me screaming
I was like Carlos king is such a messy faggot :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:07:23 PM
this trans is turning my stomach
He's better than that comedian. She' so offended when she gets a taste of her own medicine.  :kii:

Zankou.

!!!

Carmen is a piece of shit LMAO

BORderline

DJFHLDKHFLKDHSFLKDSHFKHD

Paula is cray and she is my fav since day uno.
This bitch is so full of herself jdkfbfdkjbfjdkjfbjb It's not perceived as be conceited (Like PlasticDEN) but she really thinks she is IT. djsdjhdjs
d

When she was at Malika's acting class... djdkjskjsdkdsh Seated and giving advice like she won an Oscar... did

g

g
g
f

THIS BITCH IS AMAZING. fjkfjbdfbdjbfdjjfjb Everybody should feel like this... Like BELIEVE in yourself like you're a fucking superstar.

I don't see it for Fatmen. She aint funNY, she's ugly, N fat. Bitch you look like Innocent Buu.
And this tooth-missing man better sit down... da fuck... Is it DAWN?  :hehe:

I understand Countess tho.
It's like you do not want to be in an argument with someone you don't care about. Bitch, I won't lose my energy for some gorl I don't even know.
Like, when the shade happens you're hot af, but then you're like 'FUCK it, WHO IZ YEW?!' and you move on...
FatMEN really need to be checked tho with her set of rolls perched behind her neck.

Vonc2002

Not Will smith firing Countess and Paula from a table read :dead:
Wonder what the role was? Im looking at Paula and thinking about The Karate Kid. I could see paula in Taraji"s place

Zankou.

I can see that also.

The business is so cut throat! Not them all waving bye like wtf

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 04, 2016, 03:31:12 PM
This is the best episode of the series
!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:
Kinda wanted Carmen to get the shit knocked outta her

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
Im sorry but countess is a lil slow. How tf is lisa supposed to have the music to a song that she had nothing to do with? I mean I could see if she was paying her. she doing this shit out the kindness of her heart :dead:
and why tf does she keep ragging on Golden randomly :dead:
!!!!

none of the storylines make any sense this time around. its all foolishness

and i dont believe Golden lost her job at the table read in favor of her girlfriends co-star  :dead:  the likelihood of them hiring another
black woman that was on the same sitcom with her is so damn low

:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 06:17:53 PM
Not Will smith firing Countess and Paula from a table read :dead:
Wonder what the role was? Im looking at Paula and thinking about The Karate Kid. I could see paula in Taraji"s place
ssdsdsds

or maybe roles on "All of us" that he and Jada produced