You have to be dark skin to be a successful black male model?

Started by Bulldagger, August 13, 2015, 06:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

That's what Details magazine is making it seem like on their September issue, which features an all male model assembly. Where are the caramels? Light Browns? Redbones? What you guys think?

Bulldagger

And that shaggy hair bitch don't count. I don't know what she is.

Bentley!

wow... nobody on this fucking photo is doing anything for me...

they're all models?

Jon

Young

yummy

don't y'all see enough light skinned "models" on instagram and tumblr

m

Admin

Tetsuo

Quote from: Bentley! on August 13, 2015, 06:13:50 PM
wow... nobody on this fucking photo is doing anything for me...

they're all models?
Tall, slim blonde hair and white. They are automatically considered attractive by us standards

Purple Moon

Fashion models aren't necessarily to be viewed as "hot" or "sexy". They're just a hanger for clothes, therefore most are bland looking ghosts.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

.betterwiseup

Bulldagger

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 13, 2015, 06:29:06 PM
don't y'all see enough light skinned "models" on instagram and tumblr

m

They fucking wish.  :kii: Ghetto, section 8, upside down Dorito built bitch liking your pic for free translates to none.

We already know blackness is limited in a multitude of industries. I was just making mention of the fact that even with a small quantities of black models they're dark skin. Moreover, they don't even look american. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

they figure you get a few darkies from africa and you wont bitch too much about being discriminated against when theres only 3 spots out of 1000

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GYNandTONIC

Truth: Black people are the only ones who go up for the light skins.

White people like dark skin and ethnic features. If you look at the guys white women go up for its 90% dark. Same for white guys who like black women. Whites like their coffee strong. No cream no sugar.