i think im a gold digger

Started by Ashley Bank$, August 08, 2016, 08:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

August 08, 2016, 08:42:22 PM Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:43:09 PM by black and proud.
well not a gold digger but maybe have gold digger tendencies lol

today i was on the train en route to work and there was this cutie chocolate man....he was dressed up in a suit tie and everything on his way to manhattan as well. i noticed him cuz i saw him staring at me like mad hard.

usually people will act like they're not looking @ u once u catch them staring. first time he did just that. then after a while i guess he said fuck it and kept staring even when i made eye contact with him.

but what concerns me is how attracted i was to not really him, but what he was wearing and where he was going. :plzstop: :plzstop: he was so well groomed, nice caesar cut, nice clothes, shoes were on point, i could tell he had a really good job.

but then i felt bad cuz i was like omg am i lusting after this man cuz i think he has a cute coin? sdsdsdsds  :plzstop: :plzstop:

no shade but i wouldn't mind. definitely better to talking to some no good busted nigger on jack'd. :sevynstreeter:

Cowboy Nine

Jon

Young

Snssnnssnnssssssssss

Nothing wrong with seeing a KING and wanting a taste of that dingaling of GOLD :justabit:

Young

Quote from: black and proud. on August 08, 2016, 08:49:08 PM
Quote from: Nine on August 08, 2016, 08:46:43 PM
wow just like Chilli

:ohwow:
['als]ckpmjo[npbiu'acs
[nsa
ibpuovscbsac[bi
pcsuvssi[bc
puscaovcasbi
puvocsaasc

Did he really say that :hmph:

This isn't the set of the Angel of Mine video

Young

Quote from: black and proud. on August 08, 2016, 09:07:12 PM
Quote from: Young on August 08, 2016, 09:02:11 PM
Snssnnssnnssssssssss

Nothing wrong with seeing a KING and wanting a taste of that dingaling of GOLD :justabit:
wow

Now that I think of it that way

Yeah lmao!

Shoulda got his info but I was too busy paying him dust as he tried his best to get my attention befor he got off the train snndbdnd

He stood right in front of me staring and adjusting his tie and mess. Look! I'm over here!  I could see him from the corner of my Eye but I paid him :plzstop:
Ndnd I'm such a bitch sometimes and I need to stop it. That was clearly a good man.

He wanted the attention of a Quee' LMAO! :cheerup:

MelMel

b7

Quote from: Young on August 08, 2016, 09:03:10 PM
Quote from: black and proud. on August 08, 2016, 08:49:08 PM
Quote from: Nine on August 08, 2016, 08:46:43 PM
wow just like Chilli

:ohwow:
['als]ckpmjo[npbiu'acs
[nsa
ibpuovscbsac[bi
pcsuvssi[bc